• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cars and Coffee 2/14

Rain is in the forecast. Will plan on going if it doesn't look too nasty. Plan on parking in the fire lane in front of the Skylne:wink:

Regards,

Danny

My Valentine's Day sweetheart (yes, it's Charry:redface:) will be busy in the a.m., so I should be able to drop by, weather permitting. Hope the conditions improve so we can go for a ride and then some lunch...... its been a while... and by the way, where are the other NSXers?... also haven't heard from the guys in a long while. Anyone know?:confused:

My Valentine's Day sweetheart (yes, it's Charry:redface:) will be busy in the a.m., so I should be able to drop by, weather permitting. Hope the conditions improve so we can go for a ride and then some lunch...... its been a while... and by the way, where are the other NSXers?... also haven't heard from the guys in a long while. Anyone know?:confused:

Lance is on a trip to Latin America I believe. I haven't seen HeliJoe, or Bob and Susan for a while. Our other Tom went back to India to get married I think; anyone heard from him? What about Chuck, who just moved to Henderson w/ the '94 black NSX, and then there was that guy we used to know who bought the Ferrari? (j/k) :biggrin:

Whats up guys? i'm here in town, so i'll see you all on saturday morning. I agree its been a while since we took a drive (and since i last drove my nsx). cheers,

Tom2
'96 Black

Lance is on a trip to Latin America I believe. I haven't seen HeliJoe, or Bob and Susan for a while. Our other Tom went back to India to get married I think; anyone heard from him? What about Chuck, who just moved to Henderson w/ the '94 black NSX, and then there was that guy we used to know who bought the Ferrari? (j/k) :biggrin:

Gents,

Sorry its been so long since I have checked in! I actually sold mine about 8 months ago. I sold it to a friend/coworker so I see it all the time...:mad:

I am looking a 97 right now though. I've got some friends/family in town this weekend. Maybe we'll all pile in the company Jeep and sport down the hill from Anthem to see you guys. I'm jonesing so bad it's ridiculous! I need another X!

Chuck

Gents,

Sorry its been so long since I have checked in! I actually sold mine about 8 months ago. I sold it to a friend/coworker so I see it all the time...:mad:

I am looking a 97 right now though. I've got some friends/family in town this weekend. Maybe we'll all pile in the company Jeep and sport down the hill from Anthem to see you guys. I'm jonesing so bad it's ridiculous! I need another X!

Chuck

BUY MINE SUCKER!!! LOL:biggrin: I saw the Lambo I want there!!! The white one ...Chuck

HTML:
and then there was that guy we used to know who bought the Ferrari? (j/k)
I'll be there if there weather gods can shed some sunlight on us all.

My new ride:

main.jpg

KEWL!

Last edited:
Weather should be ok by 9 AM....:rolleyes:

“Conversation about the weather is the last refuge of the unimaginative.”

OK HeliJoe has been busy the last time i spoke with him. Bob and Susan i saw at cars and coffee in Irvine 2 weeks ago. I will be on call tomorrow. MAGIC is in town.

Whats up guys? i'm here in town, so i'll see you all on saturday morning. I agree its been a while since we took a drive (and since i last drove my nsx). cheers,

Tom2
'96 Black

Welcome back Tom. You have a lot of story to tell. How's your trip?

Hooray! Some familiar names and avatars from the past! Hope 2 C some of you diehards this weekend........

7:05 am and it's sunny and dry here in Henderson, Nevada. Come one! Come all! :smile:

Sorry I couldn't make it everyone. My friends who are staying at my house didn't get in 2:30 in the morning. Guess there was a lot of traffic driving into town this weekend. Yay, tourists....=)

You guys are the best!

Thanks for waiting for "Billy-come-lately!":rolleyes:

So good to see Tom,Tom,Danny,Virgil,Chris.

It's not the car, it's the person that counts.

Have a nice Valentine evening...

Skyguy

Bill

PS: Helen thinks Virgil's NSX is the stuff dawg!:biggrin:

Ahhhhhh...

The "Old days."

IMG_07331.JPG

Sorry I've missed out and I havent been to active lately. Just been busy with work. I haven t even driven the NSX in a while, its on the battery tender right now just to keep it chargesd. Hopefuly i can join in on the next meet. Im looking forward to winter being over and back to those sunny Vegas days with the top off. Have fun all. Joe

Back