• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cars and Coffee BIG meet in Hunt Valley MD 3-30-2013

https://www.facebook.com/<wbr>groups/<wbr>Hunt.Valley.Cars.Coffee/.

• UmLbGfwEuH6.png
      Saturday, March 30, 2013
    • MY8128-Z6ed.png
      8:00am until 10:00am
  • K6_TY47YS3x.png
    One year is nearly in the books for Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee. Thank you to everyone that has participated and has spread the word. Be sure to add March 30's 1st Anniversary Celebration to your calendar! Bring the family! Invite your friends!

Date & Time – Saturday, March 30 from 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.

Rain or Shine? - If Hunt Valley is experiencing inclement weather (steady rain, thunderstorms, etc.), the rain date is Saturday, April 6. Its typically the wet roads that turn away specific groups of cars. However, if you attended our inaugural gathering on March 31, 2012, you’ll remember that the weather wasn’t exactly stellar but 200 cars traveled over the wet roads to experience the special first gathering. This page will be updated with the latest weather-related news.

Automobiles - If you car, truck or SUV is your passion, you're invited. You'll see classic, luxury and exotic cars and many classifications in between.

Coffee - Caribou Coffee, Panera, Chick-fil-A or your own road mug

Admission - Free for show cars and spectators!

Location - Hunt Valley Towne Centre in the parking lot between Joe's Crab Shack and the former Best Buy location (Turn right at the Shawan Road entrance.)

Directions - I-83 to Exit 20A (Shawan Road East); 1/2 mile to Towne Centre on left

Parking - Once in the parking lot, look for the cones. The cones are setup by HVTC Security in the overnight hours so we have a dedicated space that conforms to other activities on the grounds.

Safety and On-Site Demeanor Guidelines - We're approved guests of Greenberg Gibbons Commercial and Hunt Valley Towne Centre (HVTC). Be respectful guests. Maintaining safety and respect for our group as well as HVTC patrons and businesses are top priorities. Thank you for all of your positive efforts in the past and thank you in advance for your positive efforts at future gatherings.

On your way to Hunt Valley, please respect local speed limits and traffic laws. While on HVTC grounds, please drive at a safe speed and respect all rights of way.

Our gathering location features long lanes between brackets of parking spaces. While it may be tempting to hit the gas pedal, there are other participants – including their children – as well as HVTC patrons that may not be aware of a speeding vehicle approaching their path. Its about safety and respect for everyone on HVTC grounds and elsewhere.

Please understand that sales promotion that is not related to the businesses of Hunt Valley Towne Centre is prohibited on its premises.

Please deposit all refuse in appropriate containers throughout the site. Thank you in advance for adhering to these guidelines. Its all about making Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee a safe and enjoyable place for everyone on our Saturday mornings.

Closing Statement - In addition to the One-Year Anniversary and our weekly gatherings, there are also cruises to local enthusiast events throughout the region. If you’re interested in joining over 550 members on the Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee Group Page, check the following address -https://www.facebook.com/<wbr>groups/<wbr>Hunt.Valley.Cars.Coffee/. Spread the word. More news will be posted here as it develops.

Welcome to the family!

<tbody>
    </tbody>

500 plus cars and coffee show tomorrow 3-30-2013 hunt valley md

We are expecting over 600 people and more then 450 cars to attend this event tomorrow between 8-10am , It would be great if you guys could make it!!!,
http://www.facebook.com/events/491785550857027/

A few minutes ago, it was confirmed that Andretti Autosport -- the organizer of the Grand Prix of Baltimore, as well as racing events throughout the world -- will be have their Indy show car on display for our One-Year Anniversary! This Friday, I'll be meeting with their crew to finalize the specifics. A tremendous relationship with Andretti Autosport in on the horizon.

Good meet. Met gleibig there and got a preview of what my incoming Shine GT-Spec front lip will look like. The whole lot was filled with cars and I felt it was hard to really go around and see everything while still 'manning your own car' to answer questions and talk with fans/passerby. I'll post my handful of pics later.

I waited by all 3 NSXs for a while but never managed to get a word with any of the owners. I was looking to hopefully get into a drivers seat to see if I fit in it well

I was in a 350z with gunmetal super concave vossen 5 spoke wheels. I was a couple of cars down from the LOMA corvette

Last edited:
I left my purple NSX by itself most of the time and hung out with Greg by his silver one. Worse comes to worst, why not just come down to the Super NoVA NSX meet in two weeks? A good number of us are planning to go and we'd be glad to meet a potential NSX owner too.

Ff drifter... It was good meeting you and Greg! I didn't have my car for that but I will actually be at the nova meet. Want to meet up to cruise down?

Jon, sure thing; good to meet you and Chelsea both. I will be one of the early crazies going to Katie's in Great Falls before the meet. I think there are four of us meeting there early ~ come be the fifth!

Back