• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cars and Coffee - last time in Boynton!

Update: some of us are meeting at 715-730 at kohls on congress and gateway to meet first and then drive a couple minutes to cars and coffee so we can park together. Leaving at 730 sharp from kohls. All are welcome! :)

Hi guys,

This large cars and coffee event is moving next month, so last time it will be at the Boynton Beach location! 400+cars of every make and model usually show up.

I will be there and would love to get a group of Nsxs there! Maybe meet up early, drive there early and park together!

Let me know for you can make it!

It is this Sunday from 9am-12pm

https://www.facebook.com/events/498516510298781/

Last edited:
Yes RJ. As you know, I plan to be there early. Where, and what time, do we meet up to go in together. Send me text.

Tammy and I are planning to arrive at C&C 7:30-7:45. Yes, let's plan to park together. RJ, does this mean you'll be bringing your car out? No kids with you?

I will be there too, sounds like fun.

I was told that there is a C&C and a drive at the Lambo dealership in West Palm today (Saturday). I believe it starts around 3 then a drive up to Jupiter. Anyone heading to that one?

Yes I will be bringing my car out finally! :)

Irv and I are planning on meeting at kohls on congress and gateway at 715-730 and then driving in together. Everyone is welcome to meet us there first!

Stevieray.. More info please!!

Yes I will be bringing my car out finally! :)

Irv and I are planning on meeting at kohls on congress and gateway at 715-730 and then driving in together. Everyone is welcome to meet us there first!

Stevieray.. More info please!!

Not sure if it's open to all but this is the last month video - two 02+ NSX's there. I'm going to show up around 3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oD1DK51Xrt0

I drove past Lamborghini west palm on my way to get an alignment on my car..
But it was pouring so didn't actually stop in.. Did see some nice cars lined up though

Nice seeing NSX well-represented, including Patricio coming all the way from, where are you Patricio, in Miami?

There were six NSXs total there, if I am counting correctly. I was somewhat surprised at the C&C attendees; I expected more classics. There was only a smattering of earlier cars. Most were fairly modern cars. Lots of Mustangs, Z-cars, pickup trucks, BRZ-FRS, Subie WRX/STI, Camaros, a few Corvettes. Few exotics (Carrera GT), a few Cobras, a few vintage trucks, a few muscle cars.

I guess I was expecting more of what is commonly seen at a cruise-in. No matter, fun anyway. Of course, being August in South Florida, by 10am it was getting pretty unbearable, so we bugged out around 11 and had a great brunch at Dune Deck.

Can't wait until the weather cools down. I'm SO done with summer in South Florida. But then there's October through April . . . . :biggrin:

Glad we all got together! Always fun hanging out with my Nsx family! Thanks to Doug, Steve, Irv, and Thiago for meeting up! Another Nsx owner with an '05 came out, but forgot his name. Had my friend Law with his Lotus come ride out with us also! Had fun driving home with him. ;)

But yes definitely a little warm today Doug! I also can't wait til the weather is a little cooler.

I am going to try and plan a dyno day sometime in November or December. So, hope all you guys can make it!

Here are some pics! It was so hot I didn't take too many! :(
55e4152f91d6d6b043c373b013528b0d.jpg

fededef87dcae17672a1c0cbd26e15f7.jpg

A cool video taken on our way spirited drive back home.. :)
https://vimeo.com/135828916

Back