• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cars and Coffee Palm Beach 3rd Anniversary - Ed (Lostbuckeye) visiting - Who's in?

C&C Palm Beach expecting a very large turnout this weekend (Sunday 9/4/16) at Palm Beach Outlet mall. Ed (Lostbuckeye) is visiting. I'm heading up. Who else is in? We can meet at usual spot - Brandsmart - at 8:30. Let's turn out and welcome Ed. He could use the diversion.

Last edited:
I might be game. Could you let me know what Brandsmart?

BIG WHOOPS. So glad you asked. BEST BUY parking lot, not Brandsmart. Palm Beach Outlet Mall is on the north side of the street. Best Buy is on the south side right off I95.

The guys from the south are meeting at 7am down south then I'm meeting them at the shell just north of sawgrass off 411. I don't know what time yet. If we make it up there by 8:30 we could swing by.

What approximate time are you guys going to be at the shell?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

- - - Updated - - -

I'm in Davie so if there's a caravan passing by, I can join up. Thanks.

Last edited:
Sorry I couldn't meet up with you guys. My diffusor fell off on i-95 near Boca and had to attend to that and drive back home. Please keep me informed of the next NSX cruise/meet-up.

Back