• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cars and Coffee-San Francisco Saturday, September 6, 2014

I was speaking with Alex (one of the coordinators of the event) at the last Cars and Coffee meet and he would like to see more imports cars (only 2 lonely NSX's were there).

Cars and Coffee - San Francisco will be held on the first Saturday of every month.

There is a $5.00 entry fee with the proceeds being donated to Gum Moon Women's Residence. You will receive a coupon for coffee and a donut! Cars and Coffee is an event that is free to the public. Come and view some really special cars and interact with other car lovers. Unlike other car shows, our fantastic turn out allows us to limit the cars to truly rare, unique, or exotic vehicles.

Pier 32 in San Francisco 8:00 - 11:00 AM

http://www.carsandcoffeesanfrancisco.com/

Please add your name to the list below:

1. yojack1

Hey Yojack1! Glad to see you guys back on Prime. I havent been to this event but I think Mike and Sung were there last month and I thought they had a lot of NSXs on the opening event. I think a problem might be the very nice 100 OCT Cars and Croissants event in Menlo Park that also runs the first Saturday of every month. It's very well run and they have had a McLaren F1 and the P1 as well as other very high end cars show up. The last time I was there I think there were 6 or 7 NSXs.

So many great car shows in the Bay Area these days. It's hard to see them all. Regardless I hope to see you guys at one soon.

I agree with Dhalsim here. So many c&c events nowadays.

Regardless, I've been wanting to attend this one for awhile now so I'll probably be there next month.

Please add your name to the list below:

1. yojack1
2. MikeC

Will try to make it!

Update please!
Who's going?

I should be there around 8:00AM.

- - - Updated - - -

I was a GREAT event... so many cool cars -- but not enough NSXs (only six or eight).

I only saw five.

Two silver, one red (saw it on the way out), one black, one white, one red.

Great meet though. Lots of really amazing well done cars. Ill post up pics later.

- - - Updated - - -

Who's black?
IMG_7465_1024_zps1d2c4760.jpg

IMG_7467_1024_zpsfadf827e.jpg

SFNSXGUY I presume
IMG_7469_1024_zps0e64394e.jpg

IMG_7470_1024_zpsc71aed1a.jpg

The famous MikeC_587
IMG_7496_1024_zpsf638c3a6.jpg

IMG_7497_1024_zpse6935067.jpg

Didn't see the red one until I left and couldn't take pics!

[MENTION=24463]mochanges[/MENTION]
Ah! Too bad we didn't meet up. Seen you posting so often. Let me know the best way to reach you. Got some Qs about the prospeed tune.

Hey mochanges,

I guess you stopped by this C&C before heading out to the Sonoma track day. Alittle show n go I see lol!

Yeah, the first silver one is mine... what a great bunch of cars. If the weather on Oct. 4th is decent, I'll be there!
FYI the Sausalito Car Show is the next day.

Yep, made a day out of it by heading to this and then heading to the track to hang out with my friend who was driving with SpeedSF. I felt bad I bailed on him and didn't sign up, but I'll be at the next event hopefully.

B2Finity, just shoot me a PM with your questions and I'll gladly get back to you. i just had the prospeed kit installed on Thursday and I am pretty happy with it so far.

Back