• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cars and coffee this Saturday

Anyone going? I'll come out if we have a group showing.

I plan on going. It's also my birthday on Saturday.

SO what did you get me for your birthday?:wink:

I was going to make the trip but will check out the exotic car meet in AUSTIN this weekend. Wanted to make it back home for a BBQ and the Mayweather and Cotto fight.

SO what did you get me for your birthday?:wink:

I was going to make the trip but will check out the exotic car meet in AUSTIN this weekend. Wanted to make it back home for a BBQ and the Mayweather and Cotto fight.

Gil, I rented out a foam pit at a trampoline park this weekend at 7PM! Everyone is invited! It'll be at Sky High Sports.

I hope to attend the CC in the morning, watch Avengers, then birthday debauchery after that. If anybody wants to join in, let me know.

Gil, I rented out a foam pit at a trampoline park this weekend at 7PM! Everyone is invited! It'll be at Sky High Sports.

I hope to attend the CC in the morning, watch Avengers, then birthday debauchery after that. If anybody wants to join in, let me know.

awesome and happy bday. If I was down there I'd practice some 720 corkscrew kicks but I know my back right now won't allow it.

Did you buy your avengers tickets yet?
Pm me your phone number Nam

Last edited:
I haven't purchased tickets yet, but there is a nice movie theater a few more exits north of CC's, Santikos Silverado.

If I make it to CC, we could go there and catch one of these times.

Marvel's The Avengers NEW
Rated (PG-13) • 2 hrs. 22 min.
BUY TICKETS - 09:45am, 10:15am, 11:00am, 11:40am, 1:25pm,

Santikos Silverado

Any IMAX showings?
The earlier, the better chance it won't be full

Ok who had the red NSX with DRL's that sat next to the yellow NSX? I need to pm you with a question. Thanks.

Anyone going to C&C this Sat, July 7?

Back