• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cars & Coffee, February.

The first of February is nearly here and it's time for Cars & Coffee at Classic BMW in Plano. Anyone wanting to attend I will reserve parking spots and after C&C I thought we could go to Whiskey Cake for brunch. So who is interested, so far the weather should be great!
Classic BMW: https://maps.google.com/maps?client=safari&oe=UTF-8&ie=UTF-8&q=Classic+BMW&fb=1&gl=us&hq=Classic+BMW,&hnear=0x864c21da13c59513:0x62aa036489cd602b,Plano,+TX&cid=8294372078857951336&ei=PpfmUpTlH8Tb2QXe-IGwDQ&ved=0CKYBEPwSMA0

Restaurant info: http://www.whiskey-cake.com/

1. Vanishing Point

Last edited:
The first of February is nearly here and it's time for Cars & Coffee at Classic BMW in Plano. Anyone wanting to attend I will reserve parking spots and after C&C I thought we could go to Whiskey Cake for brunch. So who is interested, so far the weather should be great!

1. Vanishing Point
2. cbrf2racer

1. Vanishing Point
2. cbrf2racer
3. 99slammedcivic

Your onboard 99slammedcivic, we need to add you to the DFW member roster. What color/yr. NSX do you own and where are you located?
~Steven

Last edited:
Sorry, not going to make this one ... Out of the Country!
March for me:) Enjoy.....

Terry, we need you to source some JDM NSX items while your overseas. Haha!

Oops! Made an error in dates, I do not leave until next week / 7th!
I may make it after all... Depends on Mama-San and Baby-San if they'll
let me go the week before I'm gone for 2 weeks over seas.

I'll let you know how it looks as we get closer / Friday...

Questionable...Tire replacement pending..if i can find time that is...

Sorry guys, most likely can't make this one :(

Well depending on who you believe weather wise it appears the weather now is calling for a slight chance of some early morning drizzle at most. With highs anywhere from 66-68 degrees. Stay tuned. :smile:

I'll try to join you guys for for brunch!

The weather forecast says a little light drizzle prior to 6am with the temp. getting to 66 degrees. We should be fine for C&C for saturday am. I'll be saving parking for NSX's so try to get there prior to 7:15 am. Whiskey Cake opens at 10 am for those joining us there.

1. Vanishing Point
2. cbrf2racer
3. 99slammedcivic
4. clean_green
5. dirtiehippie
6. Devin
7. Link
8. wbryan

For any new NSX owners not familiar with where we park at Classic BMW, we are in the S/E corner of the lot.

Last edited:
Well I missed this one guys - installed a clutch master & slave cylinder last night and went to be at 3 am which resulted in me waking up at 11am and thinking, o crap, so much for C&C .

How was it today?

Back