• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone wanting to meet up tomorrow for lunch, 3rd Base Sports bar Frisco.

Last edited:
Hey Steven
Sorry can't make it. Have to do errands with my boy. I may meet a new prime member tomorrow. He justpurchased a red na1 .
He wants to hear my exhaust. I let you know if I do and maybe you can meet us as well.

Well.... there wasn't much response last time so I thought I would try this again. I have a friend from Portland Oregon visiting this weekend and he would love to see some NSX's. So I thought maybe some of you would like to turn out to show off your cars this saturday. Plus I have a potential drive route I'd like to show for a future drive.

Anyone wanting to meet up Saturday, 18th, 11:30 am for lunch, 3rd Base Sports bar Frisco.

location: https://maps.google.com/maps?client=...d=0CK0BEPwSMAk

1. Vanishing Point. +1
7.​

Come on guys, out of 50 members in DFW area I would think we would be more active with ten plus cars out at each event, we need to keep this meet active & alive. Don't be a garage queen for your baby, I know your car doesnt just sit, collect dust and build cob webs do they? :eek:

I think Steven has been working on some good drive ideas for our future event.:smile:

Last edited:
Come on guys, out of 50 members in DFW area I would think we would be more active with ten plus cars out at each event, we need to keep this meet active & alive. Don't be a garage queen for your baby, I know your car doesnt just sit, collect dust and build cob webs do they? :eek:

I think Steven has been working on some good drive ideas for our future event.:smile:

I guess the spiders wouldn't mind for a couple hours. I'll try to make this one ;)

Guys, I would love to meet up this Saturday, especially since my work schedule seems to interfere with most of your gatherings. However, I broke my ankle on New Year's eve and can't operate the clutch in the NSX for at least two more weeks. I guess mine is destined to sit, collect dust, and build cob webs for just a little longer.
:frown:
Patrick

Guys, I would love to meet up this Saturday, especially since my work schedule seems to interfere with most of your gatherings. However, I broke my ankle on New Year's eve and can't operate the clutch in the NSX for at least two more weeks. I guess mine is destined to sit, collect dust, and build cob webs for just a little longer.
Patrick
You sir have a legitimate excuse........ take care of that ankle.

1. Vanishing Point. +1
2. Devin
3. dirtiehippie
4. clean_green
5. speed6

OK, I'm in for sure now! See you guys tomorrow and Patrick I am sorry to hear about your ankle. New Year's Eve and a broken ankle - methinks there's a story to be told there :wink:

Patrick

Patrick,

sorry to hear about your ankle bud. Take care of it and two weeks will pass before you know it. See you around next meet after your ankle is better.

Wade,

Glad to see you coming out. Our third amigo will be in MIA again due to other functions.

Last edited:
Great Wade.......... now where's the third amigo ? :tongue:

Knew that was coming .... LOL! Unfortunately I've had a BBQ on the agenda for weeks.
Will have to pass.. Sorry Buds! Extra Sorry for you Patrick! Hope you heal quickly Bro!

Great meeting you all, you all have remarkable cars! Thanks for the warm welcome!

Ira

Had a great time meeting up and talking NSX's. I should have details on a drive in the Terrell to Ben Wheeler area soon. I have been assured this drive will have lots of twisties with a fair amount of elevation changes. Here is a little tease on the town of Ben Wheeler where we will eat, plus there are some unique businesses.

http://benwheelertx.com/

There's one in every crowd :rolleyes:

rhsdx3.jpg

My contribution :)

1601306_10100986085304138_729916696_n.jpg
1525564_10100986085408928_1760647581_n.jpg
1555377_10100986085344058_942929645_n.jpg

Back