• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cars & Coffee Track Day - Nov. 7th!

TAG

Experienced Member
Cars & Coffee Las Vegas is hosting an inaugural track event on Sunday, November the 7th, at Spring Mountain Motorsports Ranch!

The cost is $150 (pre-registration), that includes lunch, and a free long-sleeve t-shirt. They are also presenting the NEW 2.5 mile SMMR track configuration!

Register for the event, and help support Cars & Coffee!

Virgil, dust off that BMW and join us! :biggrin:

Danny, borrow your daughter's Subie and come out with us! :eek: :biggrin:

Ryland, here's another chance to get on the boooost! :biggrin:

There is also an Autocross event put together by the Las Vegas region of the SCCA at this event; check that out as well! :biggrin:

Here's the link:

http://campaign.r20.constantcontact...TY9SJ_W16ygKJOj3H7mHMX1lB1uTy-4iQgZvORB1l-b0=

Last edited:
I need more practice in my heel-toe shifting. I was worn out on Sunday night but I have some things to practice til next time. My car was run pretty hard in 2nd gear with that 2.5 mile configuration. I averaged a 2.27 lap time and my best was a 2.24.1 that day. Not that great but I need more practice.

I was so looking forward to joining up with you guys but woke up with the flu Saturday morn and still felt bad on Sunday. Hope you tore up the track and enjoyed the adrenalin rush! Fill me in on the details when we get together....

Back