• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cars & Croissants (NJ) 2014 Schedule

Hmmm. My reply yesterday appears to have fallen into the bit bucket in the sky. No word yet from the C&C organizers. I'll post an update here as soon as I get it.

Well, here's the official word of no C&C meet tomorrow, Dec 13.
To gmark340 - there's usually 2 to 4 NSX's at the C&C events, so hopefully we'll get to meet you at one.

Folks,

Kirk and I wanted to send out a quick note to thank you for coming to Cars & Croissants this year. As you know our cutoff for the year has always been the appearance of salt on the road. Given the early start to winter this year, all the local roads are covered in a white dusting already so we are calling it a year!

C&C continues to grow and we continue to see great cars and people at the meets. The membership list is now almost at 1250 and new members keep joining. The highlights of this year were the big spring meet at Paul Miller Porsche and the Father's Day event in Summit. Our meets at the Morristown Shoprite were very well received (it helps to have all the facilities). It is hard to beat the Sunday C&C at Chatham High School in terms of picturesque venue.

For 2015, we will be returning to some of the same venues and some new ones. We hope to see you out there enjoying your cars. The calendar for 2015 will be sent out in early Feb.

Happy Holidays and see you in 2015!

-abi & Kirk

p.s. In case we get a heavy rainstorm that washes off the salt, we may have some impromptu meets so keep an eye out for C&C emails.​

Absolutely! I lived in Chatham for years so I know the area and like to get back once in a while. I'm also anxious to meet other owners to trade notes and learn more about the car I that followed me home one day, in a manner of speaking. Happy holidays to all! Mark

There is a Toys for Tots meet tomorrow in Keansburg from 11-5. I'm gonna head over in the R8 for a good cause.

Back