• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cars & Croissants (NJ) Sat Mar 29 Details

The following is from the latest C& group email. Unfortunately, Rich and I have conflicts and won't be there. Refer to this thread http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/179662-Cars-amp-Croissants-(NJ)-2014-Schedule for the ongoing 2014 C&C schedule.

Folks,

We are scheduled for a C&C on Saturday, March 29. Below are the details for the event:

One Hilton Court
Parsippany, NJ

Date: Saturday, March 29
Time: 8:30 am to 11:00 am

Which parking lot? Please go to the back side of the hotel (west side near the ballroom entrance). If you enter the Hilton lot with the main entrance in front of you, take an immediate right and follow the internal road around to the back side of the building.

The hotel is located off of Route 10, just west of 287. It is easily accessible from routes 287, 10, 24, 80, 46, and 202 among other major routes. There is a coffee shop inside with the usual breakfast fare as well as a couple of other restaurants if anyone wants to stay after for brunch/lunch. And, we have access to the restrooms!

Please remember the usual common sense behaviors -- no burning rubber or loud engine revving in the parking lot or leaving the premises. We are guests at the Hilton, and they have been kind enough to let us use their lot as a courtesy. Please respect their property and the paying guests at the hotel.

Please let your friends know who may not get this email.

See you all on Saturday. As always, we will re-confirm on Friday in the event of weather issues.

-Kirk & abi

I am going to do my best to show up to this. At this point I am planning on bringing the Toyota but no matter what I drive, I will seek out any NSX's present and stalk the owners. ;)

Aaron,
Next time I see you, I have an SRT trinket for you that I picked up at Daytona. I just have to remember to bring it.:rolleyes: I'll miss this one, but perhaps will catch you at the Apr 13 Paul Miller C&C.

Frank,
I will def try to make the Paul Miller meet as that will be the 2nd biggest of the year. As for Saturday... It looks like you guys picked a good weekend to skip as I might need to drive my Ark.

Aaron, I was at Bergen C&C last Sunday and met someone that knows you. He had a blue 06' G car with a superman colored interior.

Aaron, I was at Bergen C&C last Sunday and met someone that knows you. He had a blue 06' G car with a superman colored interior.

That was my friend Jay. I couldn't make last weekend and was looking forward to this weekend. Oh well... Did you drive the NSX?

Nah, Cody is supposed to be bringing it back next week sometime....so I had the RS6. I had to drive out to Bedford, NY after the meet to get it reflashed to get rid of CEL for my exhaust. It was a good meet. I'll go again with the NSX next time.

I may be going to Larry's on Sunday now if it rains hard in Warwick. We were going to work on mine in his driveway. In that case, I will go to C&C and test drive Tesla S in the afternoon.

Back