• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cars & Croissants (Northern NJ) - first 2016 event

Per their email:
Folks,

While the weather today looks pretty dreary, the forecast for the weekend and Cars & Croissants is looking quite good with temps in the 50's and Sun! All the rain should clear all the salt from the road. It's time to get your ride ready for it's first spring excursion!

Details for this weekend's C&C are noted below:

Date: Sunday, Feb 28
Time: 8:30 - 11:00 AM

246 Littleton Rd (Corner of Rt. 10 and Rt. 202)
Morris Plains, NJ 07950

Please leave the parking spots directly in front of the DD and the first 3-4 spots in each row for their customers. The parking area is quite large and is be to accommodate a good size turnout.

As always, we ask you to respect the neighbors and be on your BEST behavior and avoid the temptation to rev your engine and peel out. We have a zero tolerance policy in this regard. If you do it, you will be asked not to return.

Thanks and see you on Sunday!

-abi & Kirk

Myself, Fernando, and a friend of mine who owns a C7 Corvette will be in attendance. Going to reach out to a Dr friend of mine nearby who has an R8 to see if he'd like to attend as well.

I'd like to go but might be down at the shore this weekend.

any pics...

There were 4 total NSX's at the meet and I was there but without my NSX. I tracked down each and every owner and made sure to talk their collective ears off. One of the owners put me in touch with a gentleman in NY who has been an owner for 9 years but has been to zero meets. I met up with him last night and purchased some wheels he had for sale and encouraged him to make it out next time. He has a 27k miles red 91 or 92. Super nice guy, as I have found most long time owners to be.

Hey Aaron,I think I met you at this past Sunday's CC at Paul Miller Porsche. I was the one with the white GTR!

Hey Aaron,I think I met you at this past Sunday's CC at Paul Miller Porsche. I was the one with the white GTR!

Were you the gentleman talking to Bobby/Rob? Not sure what people call him now a days. When did you sell the NSX and pick up the GTR? I tried to talk to a couple of GTR owners but they would not give me the time of day. Funny, no doubt I was just a wannabe because my car was on the other side of the lot. Oh well. :rolleyes:

You guys missed a great C&C. P1, 918, one of every other lesser marque. Impressive turnout. 2 NSX's and I chatted both owners. :biggrin:

Yea Bobby and I rolled in together to CC.
Unfortunately I sold the NSX a few years ago, which i'm kicking myself over since the price inflation.
Very very nice collection of cars by the way! I've been trying to find another Supra, but the prices are just insane nowadays :(

Folks,

This Sunday is the next Cars & Caffe event (Bergen County "variant" of Cars and Croissants).

The information is as follows:

9:30 AM - 12:00 Noon

Paramus Towne Square
240 Route 17 North
Paramus, NJ 07652

We always have a few NSX owners, including some of you in this thread.

Hope to see some of you there.

Hi guys,

Bergen County Cars & Caffe meets this Sunday, May 29. Below is the info if you are interested.

9:30 AM - 12:00 Noon

Paramus Towne Square
240 Route 17 North
Paramus, NJ 07652

As always, no disruptive behavior will be tolerated.

Hope to see some of you there. Enjoy your weekend.

No, Bergen County C&C was this passed Sunday the 12th. There may be one on the 26th but no confirmation yet.

I believe we met at the memorial Sunday one, if that was you anyway.

Back