• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cars & Croissants (NJ) Sat Sept 20, Morristown NJ ShopRite

Here's the latest Cars & Croissants email. Looks like the Morristown ShopRite location was a big hit.
Folks,

Since our first visit was a great success and lots of you really liked this location, we are returning to the Morristown Shoprite:

Address: Morristown Shoprite
178 East Hanover Avenue
Cedar Knolls NJ, 07927

Time: 8:30AM to 11AM

The Morristown ShopRite includes the Village Food Garden and their own diner that serves breakfast all day. Additionally, there is a large indoor/outdoor patio and culinary center that can accommodate over 100 guests that wish to dine there.

The good behavior request: Please respect the neighbors and be on your BEST behavior and avoid the temptation to rev your engine and peel out. We have a zero tolerance policy in this regard. If you do it, you will be asked not to return.

-abi & Kirk

No NSX's today. I brought my 'vette with a "For Sale" sign to see if I could gather any interest. There was a wide range of cars, with the McLaren showing up today, lots of F & P cars, no Lambos.

Back