• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

CarTech Twin Turbo's

Coz

Legendary Member
Is anyone here using or has used the CarTech Twin Turbo set up ?
Very curious of your findings with this system.
Good....Bad ?
Thanks.

Ok guys, thanks.

After doing my search in the right forum, after the great advise, thank you BTW, I'm staying way away from the CarTech Turbo set up and sticking to the CTSC.....

Nice to be able to learn by others mistakes. God knows I've made many myself and have passed on the experiences just as you guys do.

I very much appreciate the sacrafices you've made and more important, the willingness to pass the experiences on to guys like myself so I don't make the same mistake.

Not being a smart*ss here, I appreciate you guys and your honesty.
Thanks !

hello everyone,
I just purchased an NSX with the cartech set up. I did notice it smokes quite a bit when one shifts or lifts off the throttle. I had the car inspected by Autowave prior to purchasing the car and they said the car was healthy. The car dynoed at 379.1 whp at 9lbs. Can someone shed light on this "car-tech=oil consumption" issue. I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.
Enrique

You might want to consider running less boost if the motor is stock. What EMS are you using? When I had the system, my car dynoed 360 hp with 6 lbs boost using the Rebic IV auxiliary system since my car is OBD2.

The car has the AEM ems. It's a 91' so obviously it's an OBDI. How'd you get your car to stop burning oil? Thanks.
Enrique

Back