• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cedar Ridge Fabrication suspension package, Bearings, Toe Links, Clamps, Sway links

The first thing Cedar Ridge Fabrication became know for was our performance focused NSX suspension upgrades. Since we are sponsoring NSXPO 2015 track day we are offering some packages of our suspension parts at a discount.

$440 Rear Beam Bearing set, regular $480 installed in your beam(or exchange)
These will allow you to reduce the rear camber by 1-1.2 degrees, depending on the ride height of your NSX. These use NHBB spherical bearings that should last about forever! MUST be used with a rigid toe link! Available with a 'zero' offset step spacer for those who have already corrected camber.
NSX rear camber correcting beam bearing.jpg
$400 Front Lower Bearing set
, regular $440 installed in your beam(or exchange)
These will allow you to increase the front camber by 1-1.2 degrees, depending on the ride height of your NSX. These use NHBB spherical bearings that should last about forever! These will greatly increase steering sensitivity by removing the largest rubber bushing from the front suspension! Available with a 'zero' offset step spacer for those who have already corrected camber.
NSX front camber correcting bearing set.jpg
NSX step down bushings, 'zero' offest and camber correcting.jpg
Rigid toe links
$195 standard duty
, regular $215
Aurora rod ends, Aluminum hex body for easy adjustment
NSX toe link, standard duty Aurora.jpg
$390 heavy duty, regular $405
NHBB rod ends, Aluminum hex body for easy adjustment
NSX toe link, heavy duty NHBB.jpg
$495 race duty, regular $525
NHBB rod ends, plated Cro-moly tubular body, the strongest and lightest
NSX toe link, race duty NHBB.jpg

$195 Front Compliance Clamps
, regular $215
The newest design clamps which remove unwanted rearward travel from the front suspension which creates stability under hard braking. These clamps can tighten up older suspension by removing any slop that can develop in the compliance system as parts wear.These offer the most tire clearance of any front compliance clamps. A great upgrade for any year!

$310 Set of 4 sway links, regular $350.
4 corner set of adjustable sway bar links which allow you to adjust for sway bar clearance and corner weight your car, the ultimate set up for any performance NSX or track monster.

$40 Set of Front sway EXTRA long spacers, $45 regular
Pair of extra long spacers, with plated bolts and lock nuts. Made from high strength aluminum and designed to allow extra adjustment for the stiffest settings on some after market sway bars.

PM if you are interested, I am offering these deal to the first 5 Prime members. I have 2 rear beams we can use for exchange if you want to have a beam sent out.

Thanks,
Dave

Attachments

• NSX New Compliantce front clamps, 08-30-2012.jpg
    NSX New Compliantce front clamps, 08-30-2012.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 533
  • NSX Sway Links, Front set, 08-30-2012.jpg
    NSX Sway Links, Front set, 08-30-2012.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 497
  • NSX sway bar links, 2009 rear pair.jpg
    NSX sway bar links, 2009 rear pair.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 504
  • NSX sway links, extra long.jpg
    NSX sway links, extra long.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 484
PM sent

I want to let you know 'Track Addict' is doing mobile installation for my suspension parts in many parts of CA. He does a great job and many find him convenient to use as well as the consummate professional!

Wish we had someone like track addict around the east coast...

Any chance of scoring a deal on this set?

Full set of 12 points: installed in your suspension parts $3600

I already have the rear beam bushings, front compliance clamps, and toe links.

Thanks in advance

These parts are a must for every NSX owner whether or not they track their car, I exclusively recommend TiDave's components for anyone and everyone thanks to the super high quality and precision put into every piece. I install these parts mobile and can work with anyone who is squeamish about a "core exchange"

Cheers to a great machinist and a top notch vendor for the NSX community!

I just read it again and not sure I get the pricing right - help me understand: for rear beam bearings $440 is for installed set. This is when someone will send his beam to you. How much for parts only? For someone who's going to be installing it himself. Or am I reading this wrong? Thanks

I just read it again and not sure I get the pricing right - help me understand: for rear beam bearings $440 is for installed set. This is when someone will send his beam to you. How much for parts only? For someone who's going to be installing it himself. Or am I reading this wrong? Thanks
solidol,
I install the bearings for free in your beam, or in a beam I can send out for exchange. Your cost is the same. I built a tool that takes me about 5 minutes per side to install them so I just do the labor gratis.

Let me know if you need parts,
Daver

solidol,
I install the bearings for free in your beam, or in a beam I can send out for exchange. Your cost is the same. I built a tool that takes me about 5 minutes per side to install them so I just do the labor gratis.

Let me know if you need parts,
Daver
Thanks Dave. Can you use your DIY tool to remove/install the bearing with beam on the car? I'll be in PDX soon.

Thanks Dave. Can you use your DIY tool to remove/install the bearing with beam on the car? I'll be in PDX soon.
The tool does not save much time when the beam is still on the car, we usually just swap beams when the cars are here.

Let me know if you are going to be up here and we can schedule time to work on your car.
Dave

The tool does not save much time when the beam is still on the car, we usually just swap beams when the cars are here.

Let me know if you are going to be up here and we can schedule time to work on your car.
Dave
Understood. I'll be in touch. Thanks

I'll take a set of the Front Compliance Clamps ! Let me know where to pay!

Hi
Out of town for the Chump Car Race at Laguna Seca...will follow up with folks on Monday. Have a great 4th of July weekend!
Dave

Hi
Out of town for the Chump Car Race at Laguna Seca...will follow up with folks on Monday. Have a great 4th of July weekend!
Dave

Sounds good! Good luck and keep the formerly shiny side up!

Hey all,
Thanks for the positive wishes at Laguna Seca. It was not enough to keep our crappy cars from falling apart, but we still had some fun and ran some fast laps when the cars were running!

Please let me know if there are anymore folks interested in these suspension parts at the NSXPO 2015 discounted pricing. I will honor prices through the end of July!

Thanks,
Dave

How much for a set of front Cedar Ridge Fabrication Sway Bar End Links

shipped to 29615? Thanks.

jmarksnsx,
Your parts sent USPS Priority, you should see them Tuesday.

I'm trying to get this deal wrapped up today so please PM if you have questions or want to get in on prices before they go up.

Thanks to everyone who has taken parts,
Dave

jmarksnsx,
Your parts sent USPS Priority, you should see them Tuesday.

I'm trying to get this deal wrapped up today so please PM if you have questions or want to get in on prices before they go up.

Thanks to everyone who has taken parts,
Dave
Thanks Dave. Worked great.

Last edited:
Just had the car lowered on KW V3's. Rear alignment is a little out of spec. What pieces do I need to allow more adjustment in the rear? Thanks.

You probably need the rear beam bushing set. My car is lowered on Bilsteins with stock springs (lowered 3/4"), i didnt check the rear camber yet, do you think i'd need these bushings vs the SOS ones (that seem straight) ?

Back