• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Celebration Exotic Car Festival - Orlando

The car show better be on Sunday :mad: I think last time they had a drive on Sunday you said. Well if its on a Saturday at least it will give the ghost of Maurice a chance to come down possibly :biggrin: :biggrin:

Oster

I'd like to check it out, too. Anyone want to storm the place in our exotics? I'm right near Celebration and could host a party if anyone's interested. Pool and all, so bring suits.

Brian

FLA NSX FIXER said:
The car show better be on Sunday :mad: I think last time they had a drive on Sunday you said. Well if its on a Saturday at least it will give the ghost of Maurice a chance to come down possibly :biggrin: :biggrin:

Oster
LMAO !! :biggrin:
The wife just changed work schedule so now she works Tuesday-Saturday 3-12pm. Sooooooo that means i won't make it. Like anybody is shocked by this.
Besides, with Todd going the NSX community will be well represented.:smile:

Maurice,

:biggrin: You are right, that is funny!!

Oster

I am there!
Glad to see Todd coming along this year.
This is a great show, in a great locale for a great cause.

Sure....this has become our annual "fun" show.

If you and Vinny both come exhibit at this show, I will just watch as you will blow away all the NSX competition with those "exotic upgrades".

Hey there.....

Who all is attending this event?
I know of two:

Todd...1992 White
Joe.....1992 White

We got to represent the NSX group with more than two white cars.
Who else is coming?

It is a top-notch (easy access) show.
I believe they have around 300 cars this year.

See you there!

Joe,

The J/K, that Maurice typed, meant "Just Kidding" :wink: He will be there in mind and spirit, just not Body :biggrin:

Oster

Rad NSX said:
OK...that makes 3
Anyone else?

I am planning on going to check it out, although I am probably not going to put my car in the show. I will stop by and see you guys though. Moral support kind of thing:biggrin:

Carl,

What are you talking about. You will be there, the car will be there. The only thing left is enter the car :biggrin: You sound like the car isnt good enough, my goodness. :biggrin:

Oster

If I weren't heading out of town that Saturday I would be there. I think my 95 Red/Tan would be nice in the show, especially considering its condition. Might turn a few heads. It certainly turned mine...oh wait, that's why I bought it!

Is anyone heading over on Friday the 28th? I'm just jealous that you guys can go and I can't! Perhaps I could head over with someone and bring the NSX out Friday, but I don't think I could enter the show.

Shoot me a PM if you want to head over together. I'm in Kissimmee.

Brian

FLA NSX FIXER said:
Carl,

What are you talking about. You will be there, the car will be there. The only thing left is enter the car :biggrin: You sound like the car isnt good enough, my goodness. :biggrin:

Oster

I am commitment phobic:biggrin:

I was just up in the air as to how long I was going to stay, so it wouldn't make sense to spend $250 to enter the car if I wasn't going to be there the whole time.

clr1024 said:
I am commitment phobic:biggrin:

I was just up in the air as to how long I was going to stay, so it wouldn't make sense to spend $250 to enter the car if I wasn't going to be there the whole time.

It's only $50 to enter just the show...and if you have to leave early before the awards ceremony, I'll accept and keep your trophy! :biggrin: :biggrin:
(nice meeting you this past weekend)

FeetFxr said:
It's only $50 to enter just the show...and if you have to leave early before the awards ceremony, I'll accept and keep your trophy! :biggrin: :biggrin:
(nice meeting you this past weekend)

Todd,

Likewise it was nice to meet you, put a name and face together. Also nice of you to so graciously accept my trophy that I have yet to win.:biggrin:

Not sure where I read the $250 but I swear I read it somewhere...oh well. Anyway yeah $50 isn't a big deal, so I will think about it, if I can even still register.

OK,

I can still put my car in the show, however I was wondering what you guys do after you get done looking at the cars, I could see that taking up a couple of hours, but 7 or 8 (9-5 pm)might be a bit much in the FL sun.

Thanks still debating on it.

Carl

The show is in the heart of Celebration...downtown area.
There are several good restaurants and shops there.

I believe there is about 300 cars in the show.

The day goes fast, as you report to your car around 11am for judging, then it is lunch time, then you report to your car for the judging line-up at about 3pm.

You will be amazed at the sweet rides coming to this show.

See you there!

Joe

Rad NSX said:
The show is in the heart of Celebration...downtown area.
There are several good restaurants and shops there.

I believe there is about 300 cars in the show.

The day goes fast, as you report to your car around 11am for judging, then it is lunch time, then you report to your car for the judging line-up at about 3pm.

You will be amazed at the sweet rides coming to this show.

See you there!

Joe

Joe,

Are you and Todd getting both your cars judged, I was debating on that too. Yes I contemplate things a lot...stupid injuneers always overanalyze things...just ask my g/f:biggrin: . I guess I was wondering if my car is worthy of being judged.

Carl

Back