• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Center Console

What are the options for either a single or double DIN cut center console? SOS is out and does not have an ETA. Who else manufactures them? My head unit is bad and I want to go with an aftermarket stereo but need to solve the center console issue first.

Thanks,

Drew A

What are the options for either a single or double DIN cut center console? SOS is out and does not have an ETA. Who else manufactures them? My head unit is bad and I want to go with an aftermarket stereo but need to solve the center console issue first.

Thanks,

Drew A

Dali probably has them. Highline in CO can convert your stock unit (Do a search for their address). They did my initial conversion before I had the overlay put on by STMPO. Nice option for double is to cut out your stock and then do the CF overlay from SOS, downside is that you lose your ashtray if it is an issue.

Thanks,

Drew A

I have the same question too. It seems like this is discontinued:

http://scienceofspeed.com/products/...ts/NSX/ScienceofSpeed/CF_center_console_trim/

So the only option now is the custom ones?

http://scienceofspeed.com/products/interior_performance_products/NSX/Downforce/center_console/

That's a big price difference. Any other options? THanks Prime.

Both of those options are cheaper than paying a stereo shop to modify your existing console.

I'd consider selling my doubledin console with cf overlay. it's just a cut OEM console but has the SOS CF overlay installed and it looks 100% perfect (no visible cuts at all... just carbon fiber).

the only reason I'd consider selling mine is to get a genuine complete carbon fiber double din console. I've seen a couple used on here for $350-400 but cant find them new anywhere.

I dont know how price compares, but have you tried Kane's service to modify OEM console and refinish with paint or CF?

HTH

--->umbrellaautodesign.com

Science of Speed may not have one in stock but they can get one. How do I know? They replaced my old setup and ordered a fiberglass console. It looks great and has an exact cut for the stereo I have. They worked on my car back in July. They didn't have any when I asked either but work with Chris Wilson on this and they will come thru for you. SOS has solutions to several problems and usually they can point you in the right direction if they cannot do it.

<--- Also looking for a center console / CF overlay option.

Hurry and restock please SOS!

Hi guys,

i can have get you full CF consoles with the options you want, SAFE, and awesome looking, CHEAPER than wraps :wink: if you interested, just contact me

Thanks,
Nuno

Back