• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Central WI, new 1995 NSX

Hey guys, just wanted to introduce myself.
I'm Isaac, and a week ago I picked up a gorgeous 1995 Red/black NSX from another member in WI. It had just had extensive work done on the engine to return it to like OEM-spec, and basically all the stuff to make it a turn-key cruiser without having to worry about big repairs bills for some time (knock on wood!). So I was stoked about that. Over the car is great, clean interior, clean under the hood, clean in the front boot.. there's a couple of age appropriate dings and dents on the body, but for a 20 year old car with factory paint I'm impressed. The finish on the paint is great, too. Slicker than slick, and in the direct sunlight there's almost no spiderwebbing to speak of, so it's obvious the care that was taken to keep the exterior looking great.
Here she is!

I'm normally a guy who likes to take a car and really make it my own, I do paint and bodywork for a hobby, and I'm a 12v install technician (AKA stereo guy, lol. Located in Stevens Point WI) for a living, so to have a car like there that doesn't really NEED anything is a first, and feels super weird. But there's no way I'm going to commit a travesty like painting a big metal flake rising sun on the hood of this beauty (that's what my daily driver has :redface:). So for now it's just time to enjoy a great ride and spend some quality time doing a deep clean of the install bay, wheel wells, etc.

I did pop in an Ipod adapter I had left over from a old car, though. And while I was at it I pulled my CCU for inspection (fan on HI only, just like all the other ones out there) and also fixed an issue where the radio's orange filter was half out of place
This little princess was interested.. as interested as a cat can get anyway

And a quick shot of the 'before', with the orange filter on the radio half in place, half not.

Popped off the face, pulled the filter, cleaned it, put it back in place, and secured with a couple little bits of double sided tape. Looks great and now it doesn't annoy me.

I'm done rambling now, cheers!

Congrats on the purchase. You aren't super far from Acura of Brookfield, highly recommend them when you need some work done. The ride back and forth will be part of the fun. :)

I went to school in Beloit, so I'm familiar with WI. Lots of good driving roads, have fun!

Cool looking car. Congrats.

Congrats, I'm pretty sure I drove that car a month or so ago. I wonder who ended up buying it.

Congrats on the purchase. You aren't super far from Acura of Brookfield, highly recommend them when you need some work done. The ride back and forth will be part of the fun. :)

I went to school in Beloit, so I'm familiar with WI. Lots of good driving roads, have fun!

What a coincidence, that's actually where all the work was done on this car! Even got the name of the tech who had performed the services. That's good to hear that they come recommended.

Indeed some good look'in Shiny Paint! Congrats!

Back