• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

CF Carbon Fiber Cetral Console

Tamoske

Suspended
my friend works in one shop where this months we could have good things cheap and one is carbon fiber central console.if buying 10 persons group he says he could sell for 380$ with shiping.what to think?if separately buy price 450$
so i thought maybe with some nsxprime members to buy.left 18 consoles and no more manager said.:cool:

Come on Tamoske, you've had enough posts on prime to know to give more details, pix, time frames, and other details before posting stuff like that up!

That said, I am interested, but with a group buy of 20 or more I'd expect the price to be better than $380.

ok i know everything today ill post picture how it looks but i know that the best side is from carbon fiber glass and the bad side fiberglass.yes i tallked to him and he said if i would take 18 left consoles the price will be 300$$ so i think its good price for eveyone:biggrin:

Last edited:
ill post all the pictures from different angles next week because finaly got some holiday.talked to him manager of one firm and he said that these consoles made in japan and really good product.

Attachments

• karbonas1_resize.jpg
    karbonas1_resize.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 1,179
  • cf_resize.jpg
    cf_resize.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 833
Last edited:
Looks pretty good... where are you shipping from? Can you get close-up pics of the weave? Do you accept Paypal? If the quality is good, I will take one. Also, If you have them on hand and ready to ship. I don't mind paying a little more to have it shipped NOW instead of waiting for everyone to get together for a GB...

im going on holiday for couple days so next week ill post all photos from different angles.look really good made in japan.left 16 already to reserved :rolleyes:
also if sendin pms let me know you wany single din or double i dont know how much to cut :cool:
1.ShiftyBob
2.Omeys_berlina

Last edited:
ill post all the pictures from different angles next week because finaly got some holiday.talked to him manager of one firm and he said that these consoles made in japan and really good product.

I notice on the picture of the RHD center console there is a cut out for the coin tray/JDM fog light switch, but the LHD center console pictured, does not come with this cut out. Can the LHD version have the cut out for coin tray/JDM fog light switch area and also the ash tray if I go with the single din version? If all these cut outs can be accomodated, I'm in for sure.

I just noticed that also... I need the cut-out for the coin tray if possible. I don't really care about the ashtray either way. You don't need to cut mine for the stero, I can do that myself (I'm pretty picky). Once you get up some good quality close-ups I will send payment via Paypl...

Are these coming from Prestige in HK? That first pic looks like the one that was posted in another thread from Prestige...

LHD version have the cut out for coin tray/JDM fog light switch area and also the ash tray if I go with the single din version?
yes i could do with this cut as you wish but please write you positions near the numbers only 16 left :wink: next week ill post all photos now im on holiday going to england for a week :tongue:
my friends firm got good relation ships with this company yes they are from Prestige but from japan not hk

KEEP YOU ALL POSTED WITH NICE PHOTOS NEXT WEEK GONE FIR HOLIDAYS TILL NEXT MONDAY :biggrin: :wink: :tongue:

LHD version have the cut out for coin tray/JDM fog light switch area and also the ash tray if I go with the single din version?
yes i could do with this cut as you wish but please write you positions near the numbers only 16 left :wink: next week ill post all photos now im on holiday going to england for a week :tongue:
my friends firm got good relation ships with this company yes they are from Prestige but from japan not hk

Since were on this topic, do Prestige of Japan have this entire set for LHD? This was asked on another thread (see post #57) http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?p=767586#post767586
eaabeb27.jpg

1.ShiftyBob
2.Omeys_berlina
3.NMYMIRR (single din, coin tray/JDM fog switch, ash tray cut outs)

Last edited:
I didn't realize Prestige was in Japan.

I have had email conversations with George from Prestige (HK) and I really wanted to put a GB together (for a minimum number of 5 people). But due to another member's part not received in a timely manner, I said F' it.

I wish you guys luck in this GB.

1.ShiftyBob - (LHD, coin tray/JDM fog switch, No stereo cut-out, no ash tray cut out)
2.Omeys_berlina
3.NMYMIRR (single din, coin tray/JDM fog switch, ash tray cut outs)

I believe we also came to the conclusion that the set above was a wrap and NOT a full CF peice like Prestige...

DONT WORRY I'LL DO PHOTOS OF THIS CARBON FIBER CENTER CONSOLE.ITS DONE FROM CARBON FIBER 100%%:rolleyes: AND LOOKS REALLY NICE NEXT MONDAY ILL POST ALL THE PHOTOS ITS NOT A CHEATING OR SMTH YOU COULD SEE FROM PHOTOS THAT THIS IS A REALLY GOOD CARBON CONSOLE!!

As some of you already know, Prestige had jerked me around for 4 months. I refuse to have any dealings with them.

Refer to this link: http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74908

Also, Tamoske, i'm am looking for the IDENTICAL console in post #23 (SCORPS CONSOLE). If you don't have it, I don't want it. If you do, it would be my pleasure to do business with you.

With regards to Prestige, I had to fight to get my money back. They gave me half and asked me to chase someone else for the rest. I don't appreciate the service I recieved, and definitly don't appreciate chasing my money.

Check the link and read it. If you would like the e-mails sent back and fourth from George, and his receptionist send me a PM, and I would be more then happy to share the BS I was put through.

All I want is a carbon fibre centre console....

Back