• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Chance to participate in a Focus Group for the HSC / 2nd generation NSX

TigerNSX said:

If I hadn't checked out this thread, I would've waited everyday in front of the mailbox to see if I made it!!!

Anyone want to place bets that someone in a few months will ask

"Did anyone get selected for the HSC focus group"

And really not be kidding.

I didn't say anything to my wife, thankfully I didn't spend alot of time on the letter.

nsx-ray said:
Actually, this isn't really a joke. Honda DOES have a Product Planning team getting feedback on the HSC. They were at the SoCal NSX autocross on March 6.

Wei-Shen
I talked to a couple of gentlemen from Honda at the Auto-X. We chatted for about 30 minutes. It would be great to really have a focus group to discuss the "New NSX" I'm sure they (Honda) would get a lot of valuable data and insight from the group.

Last edited:
Joel said:
All this time I was waiting for an acceptance letter for the focus group. :(

It is one thing to do a joke like armando and pretend your car is dead... but to make people waste 10-20 minutes or more writing a letter for honda and to get us all excited for nothing was kind of low and not particularly funny at all.... No offense Lud.. you are still the man.

Maybe my sense of humor is just lacking...

Too funny!

I saw the post and was immediately suspicious; I'm sorry that some of you got duped. :p :D (Ok ok, I wanted to join the party too, but was unable to due to time constraints.)

Can't blame Lud for trying though, you guys are gettin' too cynical to fall for anything more benign. Nevertheless, we will give Lud a good beating at the next NSXPO so y'all can feel better. :D

I told EVERYONE about this, and how great it was that Honda was going to involve us with such a magnificent event! Just add me to the many who got hosed.:eek: Good one, Lud.:)

MiamieNeSeX said:
Partners in crime again? Im in. Where's Andy?

Wana get back at Lud now? :D Everyone fooled could have an animated avatar up like Armando's when he gets back from vacation in a week.

Lud,
Have you heard anything back from Honda yet on this? I've been eagerly waiting for a year. I put a lot of effort into writing my piece so I'm still keeping my fingers crossed.

nicholas421 said:
Lud,
Have you heard anything back from Honda yet on this? I've been eagerly waiting for a year. I put a lot of effort into writing my piece so I'm still keeping my fingers crossed.

That's just too funny. :biggrin:

Back