• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Changing rear bank coils

Hey guys. I'm changing my rear bank coils but the comptech fpr is in the way. Just wondering which is the easiest way to move it would be. Loosen the whole clamp or take it off with the 2 screws attached to it? Thanks!

Hey guys. I'm changing my rear bank coils but the comptech fpr is in the way. Just wondering which is the easiest way to move it would be. Loosen the whole clamp or take it off with the 2 screws attached to it? Thanks!

Mine's attached with two bolts hidden under the trunk carpeting, was pretty easy to align with the captive nuts on the bracket when putting it back in.

Mine's attached with two bolts hidden under the trunk carpeting, was pretty easy to align with the captive nuts on the bracket when putting it back in.

Thank you very much. I took it off the bracket then took the bracket off. Didn't realize I could get one hand in engine compartment and one in the trunk at same time. Lol. Thx again

Back