• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Charity Event at LVMS on Sunday, 1/27

TAG

Experienced Member
There is a children's charity event at LVMS tomorrow that starts at 10:00am, and goes to 4:00pm. For a $30 donation you can drive on the big oval for three laps at speeds to 75mph in a parade lap formation. They had over 800 cars last year, it should be fun. I'll be at the Skillet (the restaurant at LVMS) at 11:00am before heading over to the event.

Wish I could join you. Still toughing out the 82 degrees here on Guam. Saw a modded white GTR and a Porsche speedster replica on the road, but so far no NSXs. I heard there were 2 on the island -- both widebodies. I'll keep you all posted... but please don't hold your breath! See you in 2 weeks....

I PM'd 3 local NSX owners this morning. Let's see if they chime in. Saw a silver Cayman S and 349 Toyota Corollas on the road today. No NSXs. Oh well, tomorrow's a new day....

They had people taking pictures. I haven't seen them yet though. I went with the S2000 guys and they took some photos, a couple of which were posted on the S2000 Las Vegas Face Book page. It was fun. Definitely a car guy's way to spend an afternoon.

Back