• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Charlotte Area Owners - Get Together

Three Charlotte NSX owners want to organize a first ever meetup for a Sat or Sun afternoon. Anyone interested, please answer this thread. I can do it Sept 11 or 12th and Sept 18 or 19th for starters. Otherwise October for me.

I am thinking of the Providence Cafe on Perrin Place just off Providence Road at say 4 PM. There is a Wachovia Bank at the corner of Providence Road and Perrin Place with a large parking lot behind it (which is just across the street from the Cafe). We can adjourn to the Cafe for a drink and even a sandwich or dinner, if anyone is interested.

Anyone in nearby counties/states are invited. Y'all come!

Last edited:
Re: Charlotte Area Owners - UPDATE

apapada said:
Can I come too? I'm in Charlotte's suburbs :rolleyes:
of course, weather permitting...

Apapada - We would love to have you join us. We really don't know who the NSX owners in the area are or we certainly would have invited you.

Given the feedback which I have received, we are going to meet this Sunday (9/12) at 4 PM at the Providence Cafe on 110 Perrin Place, parking in the Wachovia Bank lot across the street from the Cafe. It was either this Sunday or sometime in October. So we will consider this an organizational meeting for a Fall get together, perhaps drive.

You can search MapQuest for directions to: 110 Perrin Place, Charlotte, NC 28207 OR call me.

My phone numbers are: H - 704 375-8799 C - 704 458-3017

Please respond to my e-mail address if you can make it: [email protected] Looking forward to seeing everyone and their NSXs. Bill

PS: At this point, there are SEVEN of us. Spread the word if you know anyone else. I am planning on having a sandwich or salad at the Cafe.

Last edited:
Good meeting everyone!

I've uploaded the pics I took here:

http://www.somniplex.com/gallery/CharlotteNSXMeetSept2004

Here are a few

IMG_6084.jpg

IMG_6061.jpg

IMG_6077.jpg

IMG_6096.jpg

Hey everybody ! It was fun and great to meet everyone of you !!!
Many thanks Bill for organizing this little get-together. Also many thanks to Krista and David for showing me the way back to I-85S (that girl can drive her NSX in traffic btw!) Pictures are great too !
;)

Back