• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Chasing Classic Cars

Found myself up in Connecticut yesterday driving my NSX with my oldest son and thought I would stop by F40 Motorsports which is owned by Wayne Carini of Chasing Classic Cars fame. They were very nice there and allowed my 10 years old son to sit in several high end cars. Wayne was there and was busy rushing around but still managed to take a picture with my son. Cool guy.

Good time to stop in, he just repaved the lot and I noticed a few nice cars sitting out front yesterday AM.
The 308 caught my eye for sure.

The general manager there is also a really nice guy.

Found myself up in Connecticut yesterday driving my NSX with my oldest son and thought I would stop by F40 Motorsports which is owned by Wayne Carini of Chasing Classic Cars fame. They were very nice there and allowed my 10 years old son to sit in several high end cars. Wayne was there and was busy rushing around but still managed to take a picture with my son. Cool guy.

I'm sure your son will remember that for the rest of his life. Well done, Dad! Woot!

Wow - great to hear - love watching the show - and he seems like a good guy. Great to hear he spent some time with you and your son. Very cool stuff. And good Dad for taking your son there !!!

I saw Wayne at Pebble Beach and told him how cool I thought it was that he took the time to have photos with you and your son the week before Monterey. The mark of a true car guy.

Last edited:
There was a supercharged yellow NSX on the golf course where all the car brands had displays. It was in the supercar display. Then saw 91 red/black downtown Monterey and talked with owner who just bought it. Only 19k miles. And one black parked on the beach road leading to Pebble Beach on show day.

Back