• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

CHECK IT OUT!!! WWW.MYNSX.COM

FYI... WWW.MYNSX.COM HAS BEEN LAUNCHED.
WE NEED "YOU" TO VISIT,SIGN THE GUEST BOOK
POST IN THE PARTS FOR SALE SECTION.PLEASE
POST AS MANY PICTURES OF YOUR CARS AS POSSIBLE!!!
THANKS YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT.
PS... HOPE YOU LIKE THE WIDEBODIED NSX (WE WILL BE DOING A PHOTO SHOOT ON SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 1ST'AND THE NEWEST PICS WILL BE POSTED WITHIN 24-48 HRS)
THANK YOU SETH ROWEN...WEB DESIGNER FROM XLCONCEPTS

MYNSX- N no rush, but who would recommed 4 a repaint on my 92. Tempe is a bit out of my range, but want someone who knows there stuff and will do it right. I'm n SoCal, Orange County area....

Thanks

Wadasan

Originally posted by madfast:
how much did you pay for the nsx-r carbon fiber spoiler?

If I told you I'd be forced to kill you...
I'll never tell.(No I didn't have to pay 6 grand for it)
smile.gif

Originally posted by Wadasan:
MYNSX- N no rush, but who would recommed 4 a repaint on my 92. Tempe is a bit out of my range, but want someone who knows there stuff and will do it right. I'm n SoCal, Orange County area....

Thanks

Wadasan

My painter is at www.goinsauto.com (KEN GOINS)and he is affilliated with a shop in Cali. Contact him at his e-mail listed in his sight.(make sure you tell him Bill w/ the yellow NSX sent you.)He knows a lot of reputable shops that do show quality work (OR) then again he can arrange pick up and drop off of your car with his trailer.He just picked up a Bentley and a Diablo to do paint work ect..sound systems in both cars..

PS...whoever does it,make sure they pull the entire body off and pull all the glass out.
The entire process should be 1 minimum usually 2 months.
Bill in AZ w/ MYNSX x 2

Did you notice the doors on Comptech's $155K car were NOT painted during the widebody conversion, and the picture on page 48 says it all. LOL

Originally posted by MAJOR STONER:
Did you notice the doors on Comptech's $155K car were NOT painted during the widebody conversion, and the picture on page 48 says it all. LOL

Where is Comptechs widebody car???
MYNSX x2

Originally posted by Wadasan:
who would recommed 4 a repaint on my 92. Tempe is a bit out of my range, but want someone who knows there stuff and will do it right. I'm n SoCal, Orange County area....

San Pedro Auto Body. Click here for info from the FAQ.

Originally posted by MAJOR STONER:

I saw that.. it looks crappy.. that car is a POS anyway
smile.gif

I don't get it. I've been trying to figure out what it is that you are promoting with your NSX. What is your business? What are you promoting? Why the site? I'm so confused. You've been saying for a while that you are building a crazy NSX for promotion purposes. TO PROMOTE WHAT!? How does that help a business? Thanks for the explanation as I've been wanting to ask for a long time but have held off in hopes that I might get some clue on accident in some thread.

There are many avenues that are open in the automotive aftermarket and entertainment industry.All of which interest me.I have always wanted to use my creative side and mesh it with
the business side vs's the 9-5 job's I had to tolerate until I was about 18 yrs old.
To be more specific heres a few that have taken off like a rocket with many many long hours and enormous amounts of support from the people you see listed on the www.mynsx.com website
as well as my fiance' and close friends and family of course.
-Videos
-movies
-car shows
-trade shows
-company sponsorships
-grand openings for resteraunts and dealerships
-exclusive products

I've put a lot of personal time and $$ and into this current project "MYNSX"(none of which I regret!)as well as another 2 projects that are on there way into AZ (top secret!)and I'd like to share that passion with the other enthusiasts as well as business owners who are in need of a little lets call it publicity exposure.
Currently we are seeking female and male models
for up and coming event that I'm sure that most people will never forget!!

Hope this helps
Thanks for your interest.
Bill in AZ w MYNSX x2

Nice new site. I don't know if it's just me, but some of the colored text is next to impossible to read against the dark grey background. And I'm confused that some of the colored text is a clickable link, while other text of the same color is not.

Just some constructive criticism. But, I love the site.

Originally posted by ChopsJazz:
Nice new site. I don't know if it's just me, but some of the colored text is next to impossible to read against the dark grey background. And I'm confused that some of the colored text is a clickable link, while other text of the same color is not.

Just some constructive criticism. But, I love the site.

Appreciate the input...
SETH did you here that..??
Bill in AZ w/ twin NSX's

IF ANYONE HAS ANY SUGGESTIONS
OR HAS SOME CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISISM
PLEASE I AM OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS...
Thank you much...
Bill in AZ

[This message has been edited by MYNSX (edited 02 September 2002).]

Do a Comptech widebody on the red car (MYNSX2).

I'm still trying to figure out that stupid $155K car according to the article:

COMPTECH NSX-T $155,556
BASE PRICE $134996 (W/PERFORMANCE MODS ONLY)
DIFFERENCE $20560
STOCK $91000 ($64556 LESS)

WIDEBODY KIT $7970/100 HOURS
FIBERGLASS HOOD $695
HID HEADLAMPS $1645
BREMBRO BRAKES $9455/7 HOURS
O-Z WHEELS W/RUBBER $4382

SUB TOTAL A: $24147/107 HOURS+ HOOD/LAMPS/WHEELS

BLOWER $11749/13 HOURS
HEADERS $1749/4 HOURS
CATS $750/1 HOUR
EXHAUST $1424/1 HOUR
CLUTCH $2250/7 HOURS
SHOCKS $1249/4 HOURS

SUB TOTAL B: $19171/30 HOURS

TOTAL UPGRADES $43318/137 HOURS+HOOD/LAMPS/WHEELS

PROJECTED LABOR $21238 @$75 PER HOUR= 283 HOURS

146 HOURS@ $75=10950

BALANCE: $10288

Originally posted by MYNSX:
Now wait a minute!!
You just had 5000 posts the other day...
I look today and and you've got 57xx holy
crap.
smile.gif

You are truly a madman.
smile.gif

MYNSX x2

Calling him a madman is an understatement Bill....
Ken, you're a FREAK!!
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Bill, Your site is stunning. As noted, some of the colors make the text, well- kinda like you- Wild and Unpredictable (all good, of course) You and Seth did a really beautifull (I wish Lud could find another spell check service for this site) job on the layout and graphics. I hope mine comes out half as nice, and that says it all about how I feel. Thanx for the link- its nice to know some people appreciate the time you spend on their "stuff".

Cheers,
Mark

Originally posted by NSXTech:
Bill, Your site is stunning. As noted, some of the colors make the text, well- kinda like you- Wild and Unpredictable (all good, of course) You and Seth did a really beautifull (I wish Lud could find another spell check service for this site) job on the layout and graphics. I hope mine comes out half as nice, and that says it all about how I feel. Thanx for the link- its nice to know some people appreciate the time you spend on their "stuff".

Cheers,
Mark

Thanks much Mark."Wild and unpredictable"at least I'm consistant! LOL
smile.gif

You've spent many "overtime" hours on MYNSX
some of which you might not thought I realized.I did.I appreciate you,your business
and your striving for exellence ..In everything you do.
MYNSX X2

[This message has been edited by MYNSX (edited 03 September 2002).]

Back