• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

check out my new wheels!! love em

wow

omfg those are so sexy:eek:

good job

ravi

very nice!
have you ordered your springs yet? ;)

I was very close to purchasing those rims and in that very color for my car. I love it! (I have a black NSX as well)

That color scheme does not work on many cars but I believe it works extremely well with the NSX.

Who's the new baaaaad boy on the block?!? ;)

Do you have any close-ups of your rims?
Also, what color are your calipers... they look silver in those small photos. Just wondering if you repainted your calipers to match the rims.

i really would want to see a picture of a nsx with 16/17 te-37 cause im thinking of ordering a set

are there anyone who has this combo and might be willing to share their pictures?

/Stef

Nice! Bronze on Black is definitely the best choice. Beware of curbs tho....Once you scratch the wheel, you can't get it repainted unless you are painting or powder coating the whole wheel.

Smooth, vey nice! I have blk car also and said I would never mess with the stock wheels or suspension but I am so so tired of all my buddy's in Tampabay saying: your car looks good but would look great if you got rims. I think I am biting the bullet and getting some. anyway they look great and are very light, just what I want. light rims
congrats!
best regards david

nod.gif
Looking good!

The front lip is from RM racing. Nice clean design, but be very careful of the curbs, because the lip is very flimsy. One wack, and it's toast; I know, I had four of them.

WOW

Thanks for all the compliments... Those wheels even looks better in person. I am much happier with this purchace than with the previous rims I purchaced.

Supergreen , I have not ordered my springs yet.

Ojas , they are 17" and 18" and I got them from DALI.. great service and price from Mark johnson

neo I will love to take some closeups. Will have more pictures posted soon

nice choice, i love mine but i had to polish them..
i think gold wouldn't go to well with yellow, unless. nah................ it wouldn't go:D

ZRO260B4U said:
The front lip is from RM racing. Nice clean design, but be very careful of the curbs, because the lip is very flimsy. One wack, and it's toast; I know, I had four of them.

its not urethane?

Back