• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Check out this Acura F-50 or you can call it a Ferrari NSX

Please God! Stop!

I think this is posted here every two days........or less

you know guys, not everyone logs onto NSX prime every day!!! So a repost once and awhile isn't sooooo bad.

Cut the guy some slack...

Oh, no! Not again!!!
pat.gif

PLEASE do a search and check to see whether a topic has already been discussed here before creating a new topic. This was discussed extensively here and there was no reason to open a new topic about it here or here.

Sheesh.

Forums Nazi said:
Oh, no! Not again!!!
pat.gif

PLEASE do a search and check to see whether a topic has already been discussed here before creating a new topic. This was discussed extensively here and there was no reason to open a new topic about it here or here.

Sheesh.

Sorry, but I wouldn't do a search everytime I posted something. I don't expect him to either. He makes it clear in the title what this thread is about, so if you already seen it and don't want to see it anymore, then don't click on it. :rolleyes:

Why don't you MODERATORS simply drop the user a line indicating the topic is a repost and simply remove the topic instead of letting the vultures reap havoc on everything. Poor ettiquette you people.

Sorry everyone for the repost. I have not been on the forum lately because I have been so busy at work but decided to take a couple of days off and surf NSX Prime to see what I have been missing. I have never seen this conversion until one of my buddies sent me the link.
Thanks to the few members who spoke up for me and no thanks to the ones who got so offended by it. Obviously those who got offended has too much time on their hands as they would take time to post some negative words for the rest of the public to see. Now what kind of an impression are you giving yourself now? :eek:
I thought the NSX community was better than that. Am I wrong? :confused:

Litespeeds said:
Sorry everyone for the repost. I have not been on the forum lately because I have been so busy at work but decided to take a couple of days off and surf NSX Prime to see what I have been missing. I have never seen this conversion until one of my buddies sent me the link.
Thanks to the few members who spoke up for me and no thanks to the ones who got so offended by it. Obviously those who got offended has too much time on their hands as they would take time to post some negative words for the rest of the public to see. Now what kind of an impression are you giving yourself now? :eek:
I thought the NSX community was better than that. Am I wrong? :confused:

Hey Litespeeds

they mean no harm, don't let it get you down. :D

Back