• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Check out this GB deal: Aluminum goods for your NSX

Guys I have spent some talking talking to Anthony Hensley to see if I can bring everyone here a really good price on a really good product.

First of all let me say this. I am getting nothing out of setting this up. No free product, no special discount, nothing. I am doing this to benefit prime members. Think of it as a benefit of being on nsxprime.

Anthony's company, Autovation, has for years made outstanding products and I have owned several on my NSX. They make aluminum pedals in varying types, better than anyone else. They make beautiful heel guards which not only look cool and are lightweight but they can replace your mats (or attach to them). They now offer stuff with logos like the HFP (Honda Factory Performance). They have door sill plates for your NSX and aluminum shift plates as well.

After I bought my first set I decided my foot stuck too much to it to heel and toe well. Contacted Anthony and he sent me a free brake pedal with the inserts. Then I lost my inserts, called, and he sent me another set. Then I called and said I wanted a wider gas pedal and he is custom making me one for a very reasonable fee. I then said 2 of my inserts came off from my really heavy use and he again is sending me replacements. My point is.... I just have rarely had this good a customer service from a company. And the quality of their stuff is just fantastic. Beautifully machined stuff that really looks great.

So here is the deal I have worked out. You can sign up and buy any pedal set, any floor/heel guard or sill/plates.

Every person that signs up and buys, gets a 1% discount. And the buyers percentages add up. So when 5 people sign up, we all get 5% off. 10 people, 10% and so on. All the way to 40% off with 40 sets of products sold. If you buy a pedal set AND a heel guard for example, you are counted as 2, so you add 2% to everyone's discount price. I am really hoping we get 40 sets of products sold get a full 40% discount for everyone. Which is a HUGE discount. This tiered discount system was my bright idea, I ran it by them, and they finally agreed. I wanted to get as much as 50% but they shot that down. LOL I guess we are getting really close to manufacturing costs.

So look at these products and if you are interested in any of it, please put your name down and what you might want. Let's see how many people we get. Once we reach a high number I will go to them, get them signed up as a vendor and you can order products right through them as part of the GB. They don't advertise much and I think many new NSX owners are not aware of the quality parts they make. So sign up, help your fellow primers out and get this thing going. I hope we get good participation.

I am going to start by buying 2 heel gaurds and a door sill set (already have pedals) getting everyone a 3% discount right off the bat.

Here are some product photos. Their website for the NSX is here:

http://www.autovationparts.com/store/acuransx.html

Beautifully machined aluminum door sill plates

SPACNS1DSinstalled.jpg

Heel guards:

SPHG10565_HFP1.jpg

SP10565HG_installed.jpg

SP10565HG_GRID1.jpg

Passenger plate:

SPACNSKP-I.JPG

Pedal sets (this is just one style)

SPACNS1M-G%20install%201.jpg

Shift plate:

SPACNS1SR.JPG

List (copy and paste). Each number represents an extra % discount on products:

1) Turbo2go- Heel guard driver
2) Turbo2go- Heel guard passenger
3) Turbo2go- door sill set

Last edited:
Interested in a heel guard. Let me see...hmmmm

:D Sign it up baby... get me my extra %. Can I interest you in some beautiful sill plates instead of the ghetto OEM plastic... LOL

without trying to derail the thread too much, what is the purpose of the heel guard?

Also, which pedal set is the best? One of the styles looks like it might be slippery.

I'm definitely interested in the pedals (once I decide which style), and possibly the heel guard.

Thanks Dave and Autovation for another great GB.

without trying to derail the thread too much, what is the purpose of the heel guard?

Also, which pedal set is the best? One of the styles looks like it might be slippery.

I'm definitely interested in the pedals (once I decide which style), and possibly the heel guard.

Thanks Dave and Autovation for another great GB.

Hamza I have tried all of them and to me the pedal with the inserts looks like the Type R is the best if you heel and toe. Which you kind of have to at the track. The grid ones and my particular piloti shoes were like Velcro together and made turning or moving my foot more difficult. If you never heel and toe it doesn't matter much the grids are actually more Non-slip.

The heel guard keeps your floor mat or carpet from wearing, for guys that watch the figure of their NSX like an overbearing husband and don't let them have things like fattening floor mats, the heel guard is a substitute to keep the carpet from wear. Plus they just look cool. For the track you are not allowed to have mats and then your DE instructor will get in with whatever gum he has on his shoes so the heel guards are an excellent track solution.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope we can get 40 items sold

sign me up for a heel guard with hfp emblem. Ill have to think a bout a few other items

I think we will sell way more. There's no exact deadline so I can wait and get everyone their 40% off. This is a benefit of being here on nsxprime. These things wouldn't be possible otherwise. Also I would like to really give some deserved support to autovation for giving us this special deal and sell as many as possible for them hopefully over 40 items. Which should be easy considering people would get almost half off. I hope everyone realizes this is a very special deal.

- - - Updated - - -

1) Turbo2go- Heel guard driver satin finish HFP emblem
2) Turbo2go- Heel guard passenger satin finish No emblem
4) Ramirez 428- heel guard, driver's HFP emblem, finish?

Last edited:
Nice stuff, I will add my name and the following

5) Jrnsx- Heel Guard Driver satin Finish HFP Emblem, Heel Guard Passenger Satin Finsh HFP Emblem, Door Sill Set, Shift Plate.

5, 6, 7, 8) Jrnsx- Heel Guard Driver satin Finish HFP Emblem, Heel Guard Passenger Satin Finsh HFP Emblem, Door Sill Set, Shift Plate.
9)

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks jrnsx you've almost brought us up to a 10% discount already.

Does anyone have a better photo of the door sills? The one on the Autovation website has always looked a little odd to me. Something like this photo I took below. I am curious to see how the door sill blends with the ID plate, as it looks like it sort of sticks out a bit in the photo on the website.

Great job on setting this up, this is indeed a deal that has awesome potential.
NSXDoorSill.jpg

5, 6, 7, 8) Jrnsx- Heel Guard Driver satin Finish HFP Emblem, Heel Guard Passenger Satin Finsh HFP Emblem, Door Sill Set, Shift Plate.
9)Sourcensx - Drivers heel guard brushed with HFP emblem

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks jrnsx you've almost brought us up to a 10% discount already.

Added my name

10) excellon - Heel Guard driver

Great group buy - I already have their pedal set. Can we get examples of the different finishes and custom designs/pocket? And what does the perimeter ring look like?

Thanks!

The various finishes are already pictured on their website. It's pretty self explanatory. Satin, brushed, grid... not sure what the perimeter ring is?

4) Ramirez 428- heel guard, driver's HFP emblem, Brushed Black Anodized

updated with my finish, Also curious to what this perimeter ring is.

Aluminum parts + NSX = interest!

I hope his parts catalog list is just a start, cant wait for it to expand to other parts (read: engine).

Will they anodize the sill plates? I'd ideally like them in Black. If not, I can always have them powdercoated locally I suppose. And do they attach the same the factory sill plates?

In for a set either way, just curious is all!

Can't ask for special product making within this GB. just what is already available. They re giving us a huge break so the margins are too low for customization.

5) Jrnsx- Heel Guard Driver satin Finish HFP Emblem
6) Jrnsx Heel Guard Passenger Satin Finsh HFP Emblem
7) Jrnsx Door Sill Set
8) Jrnsx Shift Plate.
9) Sourcensx - Drivers heel guard brushed with HFP emblem
10) excellon - Heel Guard driver - no emblem - Galaxy Black
11) excellon - door sill set - Galaxy Black
12) STORMRIDER - Heel Guard - (10.5" x 6.5") w/ HFP Emblem Galaxy black
13) Senninha - manual pedal set + inserts please
14) Teej - door sill set, drivers heel guard (competition brushed/no emblem)
15) SoNSXy - Galaxy door sills
16) SoNSXy - MT Pedal Set - Galaxy Series
17) Formula 170 - Door Sills
18) Formula 170 - manual pedal set + inserts
19) hlakhani - manual pedal set - insert series
20) Sduff@composites, manual pedal set, insert series.
21) NSXcitement - Door Sills
22) Shaylord - drivers side heel guard with emblem (questions if they can do other emblems, NSX-R?)
23) Blood_Stone - Door sill set
24) Blood_Stone - MT pedal set - grid series.
25) Nero Tenebre - driver side heel guard. Maybe with emblem if NSX-R emblem is possible as Shaylord asked.
26) Angelo08 - shift plate 6 speed brushed
27) Angelo08 - manual 4 piece black anodized pedal set
28) blue_myriddn - door sill set brushed
29) REDNSXT - Drivers heel guard satin (1 of 2)
30) REDNSXT - Drivers heel guard satin (2 of 2)
31) The Hawk - driver heel guard satin finish HFP Emblem
32) The Hawk - passenger heel guard satin finish no Emblem
33) Irvinfla- MT pedal set grid series
34) dfdtruckie- manual pedal set
35) NSXRAY1 - door sill set black with drilled holes and NSX logo, maybe black pedals ??price??
36)LoveNSXs - pedals (style/type?)
37)LoveNSXs - heel guard (style/type?)
38)Pruhnke - Pedal set M/T Insert, machined alum
39)dfdtruckie - "black" manual pedal set
40)seamus628-insert four pedal set
41)Worm - Worm - Door Inserts
42)Worm - Heel Inserts
43)Worm - Set of Auto pedal
44)OBX – manual pedal set – competition series
45)OBX – door inserts
46)pshumard1 - MT black grid pedals w/ aluminum accents and perimeter all through holes and all grip
47) pshumard1- set of oem style door sills matte finish
48) ChrisK - Door Sill set Brushed finish.
49) ChrisK - Manual Pedal set in Galaxy Series Black
50) Wizard - Manual Pedal set in Galaxy Series Black
51) Wizard - Manual Pedal set in Galaxy Series Black (98 Maxima)
52) Wizard - Door Sill set in Galaxy Series Black
53) Wizard - Door Sill set in Galaxy Series Black (98 Maxima)
54) Wizard - Heel Guard in Galaxy Series Black
55) Wizard - Passenger Plate in Galaxy Series Black
56) Wizard - Heel Guard in Galaxy Series Black (98 Maxima)
57) doc_tai - manual pedal set in galaxy series black
58)SoNSXy - Galaxy heel guard with HFP logo
60) KO-nsx - Galaxy black pedal set for M/T
61) KO-nsx - Galaxy black sill plate set with pocket for OEM vin plate.
Galaxy heel guard with HFP logo
62) doc_tai - Galaxy black driver heal guard HFP emblem
63) doc_tai - Galaxy black sill plate set with pocket for OEM vin plate

Last edited:
Hamza I have tried all of them and to me the pedal with the inserts looks like the Type R is the best if you heel and toe. Which you kind of have to at the track. The grid ones and my particular piloti shoes were like Velcro together and made turning or moving my foot more difficult. If you never heel and toe it doesn't matter much the grids are actually more Non-slip.

The heel guard keeps your floor mat or carpet from wearing, for guys that watch the figure of their NSX like an overbearing husband and don't let them have things like fattening floor mats, the heel guard is a substitute to keep the carpet from wear. Plus they just look cool. For the track you are not allowed to have mats and then your DE instructor will get in with whatever gum he has on his shoes so the heel guards are an excellent track solution.

- - - Updated - - -

I think we will sell way more. There's no exact deadline so I can wait and get everyone their 40% off. This is a benefit of being here on nsxprime. These things wouldn't be possible otherwise. Also I would like to really give some deserved support to autovation for giving us this special deal and sell as many as possible for them hopefully over 40 items. Which should be easy considering people would get almost half off. I hope everyone realizes this is a very special deal.

- - - Updated - - -

Edit:
Sorry, couldn't get the format right, but I'm in and I'll do it on my comp when I get home.

Last edited:
Been looking at these for a while, great timing Dave (again)

11) STORMRIDER - Heel Guard - (10.5" x 6.5") w/ HFP Emblem
12) Senninha - manual pedal set + inserts please

Regards, Paul

13) Teej - door sill set

13) Teej - door sill set
14) SoNSXy - door sill set
15) SoNSXy - MT Pedal Set - AVT Grid Series

5) Jrnsx- Heel Guard Driver satin Finish HFP Emblem
6) Jrnsx Heel Guard Passenger Satin Finsh HFP Emblem
7) Jrnsx Door Sill Set
8) Jrnsx Shift Plate.
9) Sourcensx - Drivers heel guard brushed with HFP emblem
13) Teej - door sill set
14) SoNSXy - door sill set
15) SoNSXy - MT Pedal Set - AVT Grid Series
16)

I'm interested in the pedals but which ones would you recommend again for people tracking?

Also I'd be interested in a wider gas pedal as well. Is there a way you could make that an option in that particular style?

If so I'll sign up for a set.

Stephen the extra wide pedal is a very ugly and possibly dangerous pedal that fits my needs for how I heel and toe. I don't recommend it to anyone else unless they really know what they want and have a particular shoe size and method for heel and toe. The pedal they make already helps almost universally as it is wider than OEM by a huge margin. I recommend you get the basic set, try it, get on the track, then if you need something different perhaps he can make it for you like he did me. I took a lot of measurements of my shoes and pedals beforehand. And I still have not received this extra wide pedal just seen a picture.

Back