• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Check this car out!!

im my opinion that looks really ugly ,,,,its too overdone..and although i hate this term ,it applies here...ITS TOO RICE !!

Originally posted by Mnguyen:
thats one sick supra ....

I like Supras but when I come to the "General NSX Discussion" and see a thread titled "Check this car out!" I expect to see an NSX!

------------------
Andrew Henderson
The NSX Model List Page

"We have long acknowledged that enthusiasm for things automotive is a sure
sign of emotional instability if not outright dementia"
- Brock Yates

Thta supra is sweet. The reason the price is so high is that every panel is hand molded. The desiners were AB Flub. They are a great company out of Japan and the car is priced at a mere $145,000. It is 800 HP and still right hand drive. As far as I know there are only 10 made and that there will be only 2 sent to the US.

------------------
" I hope you have your wood screws in , because I am about to blow your doors completly off!!"

Originally posted by GDFELLA:
Thta supra is sweet. The reason the price is so high is that every panel is hand molded. The desiners were AB Flub. They are a great company out of Japan and the car is priced at a mere $145,000. It is 800 HP and still right hand drive. As far as I know there are only 10 made and that there will be only 2 sent to the US.

YOU ARE PARANOID PHYCOPATHIC CROSSDRESSER!!
LOL...
smile.gif

always hated ab-flug kits. they made some UGLY UGLY stuff for the 300zx. i dont think ive seen them make anything ive liked, its all pretty alien looking.

Back