• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Check this out. NSX converted to Ferrari 360!

at least it wont lose to an NSX around a track. :biggrin:

godawful though, cant see why one would do that unless you happened to have a NSX that needed body parts and spare 360 body parts and you owned a body shop...

Last edited:
I remember that car. I never understood the point of turning another car to look like something different? Like the old Fiero to Ferrari mod. Meh to each their own.

There will always be haters. There is no medication for them either, lol! I love HATERS :biggrin:!

Man, some of those f-chat guys hate on the NSX.:confused:

Most of the guys on f-chat seem to appreciate the NSX. But there are a vocal few who are posers, and like a comment I saw in that thread, "Reason why the NSX doesn't get more recognition is because posers can't tell what a car is."

It's sad that a few snobs ruin an otherwise great forum on Ferrari Chat (and the other members let the attitude slide for the most part). It's one reason I do not wish to be a Ferrari owner; I don't want to be associated with that kind of snobbery. The same stigma afflicted BMW owners in the 80s & 90s. I don't see as much of an elitist attitude in Audi or Lamborghini owners, and would prefer those brands over Ferrari & BMW, as people won't automatically assume you're a dick just because you own one. ;)

Last edited:
its sad what money can do to the attitudes of people.

It's sad that a few snobs ruin an otherwise great forum on Ferrari Chat (and the other members let the attitude slide for the most part). It's one reason I do not wish to be a Ferrari owner; I don't want to be associated with that kind of snobbery. The same stigma afflicted BMW owners in the 80s & 90s. I don't see as much of an elitist attitude in Audi or Lamborghini owners, and would prefer those brands over Ferrari & BMW, as people won't automatically assume you're a dick just because you own one. ;)

There was one guy standing up for the nsx pretty good on that chat. I'm almost tempted to sign up just to rag on ferraris lol

Yep you are so right, i experienced it ...snobbery...a few times from some owners at some car meetings but in the end i got the best looking chicks to pose with my car...being a personal trainer helped, i was more pumped up..............lol

Long time Ferrari owner here, and the NSX to 360 conversion looks like a heck of a lot of time and money spent screwing up a great car. Hard to make sense of that one.

I posted my NSX on Fchat when I got it, and read much on there prior. Unless I'm blind to it, seemed very positive, many thumbs up. Didn't get any snob responses at all.

Friend of mine has a Boxer (as do I) and a 365GTB/4 and an F40. His daily? A high mileage NSX that he absolutely adores.

I'm sure there's an attitude on different brands and models from nearly every enthusiast car out there toward another. I'm just a car fan, and the NSX deserves all the attention and praise it gets.

And you forgot "engine sound".
biggrin.gif
Indeed, but while I really enjoy the sound of the NSX, the Ferrari V8s in the 348,355,360,430 are sooooo much better IMO.

I posted my NSX on Fchat when I got it, and read much on there prior. Unless I'm blind to it, seemed very positive, many thumbs up. Didn't get any snob responses at all.
I'm sure they have enough tact not to put down a fellow member's ride, but search threads asking for member opinions on the NSX and you will see quite a few negative comments.

Back