• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Check this Z06 out

Stealth fighter

Attachments

• black-c6-z06.jpg
    black-c6-z06.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 493
Last edited:
Not bad for under $70K!

That looks great! Any more shots of it?

White92 said:
That looks great! Any more shots of it?

Unfortunately I have no more.....

yawn.gif

Theres a guy I used to see crusin around SoCal in a Red Vette with a license plate reading BADJEDI. I think the plate needs to be moved to this car. :biggrin:

donwon said:
:redface: But uh.... its a corvette? :tongue:

But I'll give it *some* props since it popped the CB4 song into my head

"im black ya'll, blacker than black ya'll, blackitty black ya'll"

hahahaha...

Have not thought about that song in YEARS! :biggrin:

The vette looks good all blacked out like that though. Mean is an understatement for sure.

It's a black Corvette. Other than it has black wheels and illegally (here anyway) tinted windows, how is it different from any other black Corvette? What am I missing?

It needs a black license plate! Are there any states that have a black plate? If so I think this car should be moving there soon, it seems to be drawn to black.

Very Bad A$$ Car!!! :eek:

According to Motor Trend magazine, November 2005, page 22,...

"Chevrolet's new 7.0-liter Corvette Z06 makes more than the advertised 505 horsepower...much more. Rumor is it makes up to 550 horsepower, which would explain its astonishing performance at the Nurburgring's Nordschliefe."

MAJOR STONER said:
According to Motor Trend magazine, November 2005, page 22,...

"Chevrolet's new 7.0-liter Corvette Z06 makes more than the advertised 505 horsepower...much more. Rumor is it makes up to 550 horsepower, which would explain its astonishing performance at the Nurburgring's Nordschliefe."
It could make 1,000 HP and I still wouldn't buy one. GM fooled me once, shame on them. They ain't getting another chance.

Back