• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Chesapeake Crab Run Sat. 5/22

I meeting a bunch of car guys at the intersection of 213 and 40 in Elkton, MD on Sat. 5/22 for a run down the Eastern Shore of the Chesapeake to Waterman's for lunch. Anyone here care to join us? We will be meeting at the gas station just south of the intersection at 11 AM. Mostly Porsches so far. Will I be the only NSX? :)

Yeah, I know.....

I could not plan far enough ahead to attend the River Run for sure. There was a dead line for signing up, etc. I am mostly a "last minute" person. Just thinking some othere SE PA/MD/DE/NJ NSXers might want to go for a run.

Re: Yeah, I know.....

Dennis in SE PA said:
I could not plan far enough ahead to attend the River Run for sure. There was a dead line for signing up, etc. I am mostly a "last minute" person. Just thinking some othere SE PA/MD/DE/NJ NSXers might want to go for a run.

I am sure that you can still attend the River Run. Just ask Don. I am sure that he will be happy to see one more NSX at the event.

It just seems irrational to suggest another Run when there is already a great event in the similiar area on the sam day.

Dennis-

Almost certain that you can come to the River Run. The head flyer said that last minute add ons will just pay $5 extra. Do check with Don though........we'd love to have ya!

Cheers-

Nev

There won't be a next time

Dennis, this is the last of the Don sponsored River Runs, as he's moving out of the area. As a newcomer last year, I can tell you that a great time was had by all. You really shouldn't miss it. I know that you like to run for crabs with your Porsche buddies, but this is one day you should try to hang with the NSX group. Last year we had cars from Virginia, Md, Pa, NJ, NY, MA, Ct, and it really was a beautiful ride, wine tasting, and BBQ that I totally enjoyed. I hope that you'll reconsider and join us!!

Every party has a pooper and that......

But seriously, You are still most welcome to attend the last Don Gallo River Run if you change your mind.

If not have fun with the fish.

Don L (the real and soon to be only Don in the NE!)

Back