• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Chino Hills GTG "Fiesta" 08/16/07

Chino Hills GTG Fiesta

64580001.jpg

Hey Everyone........we will be saying bye to Calvin and Neil, so come out they would love nothing else than a good bye hug.!!! Calvin is going to SD for school.....GED and Neil is moving to Hawaii where there is no room to drive a G around. Anyways come out and say good bye.

Chili's 3670 Grand Ave. Chino Hills, CA 91709 Phone: 909-364-9098

Date/Time:
Thursday 08/16/07 @ 7:00pm

Food:
There are plenty of restaurants to eat Mimi’s café, Chili’s, Applebee’s. We can all stick together or we can brake off into different groups.

Map:
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.ad...ills, CA 91709-1474, US&cid=lfmaplink2&name=
top-1.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Add yourself if you're coming, thanks!

1. G2FAST

It was great meeting you Matt and John. I wish we had more time talking about Nsx.

John - you seem to be very knowledgeable person, I look forward to hear your input and what you offer to the Nsx community. I noticed there were some sensitive topics about forced inductions. I would love to chime in on that once I figure out where everyone stand about the matter.

Matt - Love the free SOS shirt you were wearing :biggrin: Freaken hiliarious~!!!

-Andy

Back