• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Christmas Dinner

Northern California/Sacramento owners

NSX Christmas Dinner
Saturday December 15th
Place Papapavlos,
501 North Lincoln Center,
Stockton Ca
Those going from Sacramento: meet at I- 5 and Florin rd,
west. There is a shopping center on the left
after you are on Florin Rd approx quarter mile.
we should meet there at 5:30 to 5:45

Time 6:30 Till they kick us out!!!
Parking We should park on the west side of
the Restaurant. Once that is full,
there is a large parking area in front
Papapavlos 209-447-6133
Contact/Coordinator Calvin Douglas 916-873-5231

We will have our choice of:
Seafood Pasta
Chicken Brochette
Fresh Fish Brochette
Lamb Chops
Fillet Mignon
Pork Tenderloin Medallions

Desert
Chocolate Silk Mousse
Baklava Cheesecake

Cost is about $35 with tips and tax included.

COME ONE COME ALL

NSX Christmas Dinner
Saturday December 15th
Place Papapavlos,
Stockton Ca
Those going from Sacramento: meet at I- 5 and Florin rd,
west. There is a shopping center on the left
after you are on Florin Rd approx quarter mile.
we should meet there at 5:30 to 5:45

Time 6:30 Till they kick us out!!!
Parking We should park on the west side of
Papapavlos 209-447-6133
Contact/Coordinator Calvin Douglas 916-873-5231

We will have our choice of:
Seafood Pasta
Chicken Brochette
Fresh Fish Brochette
Lamb Chops
Fillet Mignon
Pork Tenderloin Medallions

Desert
Chocolate Silk Mousse
Baklava Cheesecake

Cost is about $35 with tips and tax included.

COME ONE COME ALL

This sounds so good I want to drive up from SoCal, Hrant you run a great event! :biggrin:

This should be a fun dinner and a great way to finish out the year w/ the NSXs. See you on the 15th.

We are at 22 and still half of our club regulars haven't responded yet :eek:

The brand new restaurant - which should open next week - has reserved for us their second largest room with a capacity of no more than 35-40, so if you want to attend, make sure you sign up early. Tariq, party of 1 or 2?

Party of 2. Do I need to call Calvin or will I be automagically added to the guest list?:tongue:

NSX Christmas Dinner
Saturday December 15th
Place
Papapavlos,
Stockton Ca

Time: 6:30 Till they kick us out!!!
Parking: We should park on the west side of
Papapavlos 209-447-6133
Contact/Coordinator: Calvin Douglas 916-873-5231

1) Hrant
2) coolnsx
3) mickeylex
4) smooth (party of 2)
5) MikeC_587
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)
21)
22)
23)
24)
25)
26)
27)
28)
29)
30)
31)
32)
33)
34)
35)
36)
37)
38)
39)
40)

Party of 2. Do I need to call Calvin or will I be automagically added to the guest list?:tongue:

I am adding to the updates we do on our local Sacto list. But you are always welcome to call Calvin, he loves to chat over the phone :biggrin:

We are at 30+

Last edited:

NSX Christmas Dinner
Saturday December 15th
Place
Papapavlos,
Stockton Ca

Papapavlos 209-447-6133

1) Hrant
2) coolnsx
3) mickeylex
4) smooth (party of 2)
5) MikeC_587
6) NSX-Tuner
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)
21)
22)
23)
24)
25)
26)
27)
28)
29)
30)
31)
32)
33)
34)
35)
36)
37)
38)
39)
40)

NSX Christmas Dinner
Saturday December 15th
Place
Papapavlos,
Stockton Ca

Papapavlos 209-447-6133

1) Hrant
2) coolnsx
3) mickeylex
4) smooth (party of 2)
5) MikeC_587
6) NSX-Tuner
7) 02#154
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)
21)
22)
23)
24)
25)
26)
27)
28)
29)
30)
31)
32)
33)
34)
35)
36)
37)
38)
39)
40)

NSX Christmas Dinner
Saturday December 15th
Place
Papapavlos,
Stockton Ca

Papapavlos 209-447-6133

1) Hrant
2) coolnsx
3) mickeylex
4) smooth (party of 2)
5) MikeC_587
6) NSX-Tuner
7) 02#154
35)
36)
37)
38)
39)
40)

Just updating the count to show that we are at 34 attendees already. Just not everyone is listed on this thread. I've heard the max is 40, so if you haven't signed up, you better get on it.

1) Hrant
2) coolnsx
3) mickeylex
4) smooth (party of 2)
5) MikeC_587
6) NSX-Tuner
7) 02#154

We are at 40 !!

We will inquire if we can move to the next room which seats 60 but I believe that is already reserved and the restaurant opened yesterday officially!! Stay tuned, Steve might still be able to pull a rabbit :wink:

Edit: pics of the new restaurant

Last edited:
I am new to the Central Valley and not a member yet but would like to join the dinner to meet friendly NSX Owners. How do I sign up as a member?:smile:

I am new to the Central Valley and not a member yet but would like to join the dinner to meet friendly NSX Owners. How do I sign up as a member?:smile:

Will add you to the waiting list as surely someone will cancel. But we need a real name and some details of who you are ..... can't be incognito, and we encourage enthusiasts to become members as there are savings and rewards to membership :wink:

How will parking likely be? Gary (NSX-Tuner) came by my place last night and he mentioned that last year there was a section of parking blocked off for the Christmas dinner. I'm not saying that I expect the same this year (though that would be cool) but I *am* wondering what the parking situation is like there. I'm thinking more about photo ops than about "crowded" parking, BTW.

J

Can you put us on your list for the dinner? I know you may be filled (sorry for the late response).

Jack

How will parking likely be? Gary (NSX-Tuner) came by my place last night and he mentioned that last year there was a section of parking blocked off for the Christmas dinner. I'm not saying that I expect the same this year (though that would be cool) but I *am* wondering what the parking situation is like there. I'm thinking more about photo ops than about "crowded" parking, BTW.

J

J.... , it depends on the number of cars we get. Our list has 44 and I suspect we may have 20+ cars ...... we will see if we can cordon an area of the parking. But we do have a private parking area but I am afraid it will not accommodate 20+ cars ...... Steve can better respond.

Can you put us on your list for the dinner? I know you may be filled (sorry for the late response).

Jack

The two of you are one of the 44 ......... even if our room ends up being limited to 40 due to the Fire Marshal, you can all still attend and dine in the main restaurant but join us for all the rest of the activities.

Folks, unfortunately we find ourselves in a position where we have to confirm attendance with prepayment based on who pays by this Thursday 5:00 PM because we are limited to 40 people - the absolute max if you like sardine seating. Had we known we are so popular to draw such an attendance, we would have booked the 60 room ........ and unfortunately, the restaurant can't seat drop ins because they are booked till January 8.

So, as much as we like to be inclusive, if by this Thursday you have not submitted payment to Fritz (NSX4Fun), either by PayPal or mail or hand delivery, we will go next down the line on the waiting list. For the shear fact that we find ourselves in this predicament, the amount you need to send is $15 if solo, $30 for you + 1 guest, $70 for you & 2 guests, whether with PayPal or check or money order or even if you hand deliver it. And I can assure you the meal is still a bargain though the seating may be quite cozy :wink:

We all volunteered but there is a limit to how far we will work for you ...... unless you reward the club's treasury. PayPal account is: [email protected]

1) Calvin & Kathy
2) Don & Linda
3) Steve & Julie
4) Tom P & Pat?
5) Bill B & Wife & Son - East Bay
6) Hrant & 1
7) Fritz & Terrie
8) Gene & Linda
9) Nalesh & Lisa
10) Aaron & Guest
11) Carl & Guest
12) Tariq +1 East Bay
13) Gil L SoCal
14) Mike Cruz East Bay
15) Shad +1
16) Gary S South Bay
17) Rob & Guest
18) James U East Bay20) Dave & Molly
19) Armando & Justina
20) Jeff F + 1
21) Mike & Annette
22) Jack and Yolanda South Bay
23) Sonnie & Violet

Last edited:
Folks, unfortunately we find ourselves in a position where we have to confirm attendance with prepayment based on who pays by this Thursday 5:00 PM because we are limited to 40 people - the absolute max if you like sardine seating. Had we known we are so popular to draw such an attendance, we would have booked the 60 room ........ and unfortunately, the restaurant can't seat drop ins because they are booked till January 8.

So, as much as we like to be inclusive, if by this Thursday you have not submitted payment to Fritz (NSX4Fun), either by PayPal or mail or hand delivery, we will go next down the line on the waiting list. For the shear fact that we find ourselves in this predicament, the amount you need to send is $15 if solo, $30 for you + 1 guest, $70 for you & 2 guests, whether with PayPal or check or money order or even if you hand deliver it. And I can assure you the meal is still a bargain though the seating may be quite cozy :wink:

We all volunteered but there is a limit to how far we will work for you ...... unless you reward the club's treasury. PayPal account is: [email protected]

1) Calvin & Kathy
2) Don & Linda
3) Steve & Julie
4) Tom P & Pat?
6) Hrant & 1
7) Fritz & Terrie
8) Gene & Linda
9) Nalesh & Lisa
10) Aaron & Guest
11) Carl & Guest
12) Tariq +1 East Bay
13) Gil L SoCal
14) Mike Cruz East Bay
15) Shad +1
16) Gary S South Bay
17) Rob & Guest
18) James U East Bay Paid
19) Armando & Justina
20) Dave & Molly
20) Jeff F + 1
21) Mike & Annette
22) Jack and Yolanda South Bay
23) Sonnie & Violet

To clarify, the amount you need to send is for NSXCA members only. Both the Sacramento Chapter and the NW Region are subsidizing the cost for the dinner. If any on the list are non-members or their membership dues have elapsed, they will have to pay $40/plate if they do not renew their membership in time. As an FYI local chapters or the regions receive only $5 of your national dues ......... you do the math :eek: :wink:

1) Calvin & Kathy
2) Don & Linda
3) Steve & Julie
4) Tom P & Pat?
6) Hrant & 1
7) Fritz & Terrie
8) Gene & Linda
9) Nalesh & Lisa
10) Aaron & Guest
11) Carl & Guest
12) Tariq +1 East Bay