• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Class Act NSX Technician & Service

Would just like to throw my two cents in for the treatment and professionalism I've received from Nick over at Applied Motorsports in SoCal (North San Diego Cnty). Nick opened up his hospital clean shop late last year, and it's great! He used to be the side kick over at Basch and has gone on his own. We in SoCal are fortunate to have him here. He has done some recent work/mods on my '91 NSX. He had a minor bump in the road wih a O2 sensor and the cheap a_s harness that comes w/ Taitec headers. And he just "made things right" and took care of me like a pro. I'm having him soup-up my geabox next week, and I can highly recommend his shop to those who want only the bext touching their car. And I must say his prices are very fair... yes you may find somebody to "give it a try" on your X for less, but as for me, I prefer a good value, professional sericie and a knowledgable NSXtech behind the wrench & computer. So if you're in San Diego, or you don't mind a bit a travel.. their VERY much worth it. I've attached their web link for contact info.

Thx again Nick for taking good care of me and my car as well as providing professional and courteous service.

Applied Motorsports
760-439-0959
http://appliedmotorsports.com/

Attachments

• nsx-upstairssmall1.jpg
    nsx-upstairssmall1.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 211
Back