• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

CLK GTR for sale.. 2.0 Million

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CLK-...5?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item19dbb8c4a1#v4-37

$T2eC16dHJH8E9qSEW8tOBROlksj!fg~~_4.JPG

FYI, Elite Motors in Jonesboro is the largest Ford GT dealer in the country. He has an excellent reputation in the GT community, and I know of many that have purchased their cars from him.

Nice selection! But why is a 2001 Z8 roadster $140K?
That's inexpensive, the Z8's have been on the rise, many going for over 150k, with lower mileage

I totally forgot about the Z8 and what it was. It just clicked. My brain was associating it with the Z3 and Z4 when I read the price.

I totally forgot about the Z8 and what it was. It just clicked. My brain was associating it with the Z3 and Z4 when I read the price.
A Z3 or Z4 for that price would be something!!! No, the Z8 is going to become a real classic collectable in my opinion. It's a great driving car, I have a few friends that have/love them!!!!

Nice selection! But why is a 2001 Z8 roadster $140K?

Do your homework....Z8s had issues....I heard the frame actually comes apart or warpes. That was from a guy who owned one.....I am sorry 2 million for such a ugly mercedes? I could buy a ton of cool cars and have cash left over for that.....:cool:

Quite a selection of pre-owned vehicles. Who services the LFA, a toyota dealer? He seems to be the FGT man for sure.

I did call to purchase the CLK GTR, but they dont take EBT cards. I told then i had a BLACK edition but no go, i'll continue to search......sigh.

Damn it was sold before I could bid. Damn CLK-GTR police. It's a conspiracy. (Your welcome Shawn)

Would look nice sitting next to the R390 and NSX but I cant justify having 3x 2seaters 8-\

Mercedes-AMG claimed 0-100 km/h (62 mph) in 3.8 seconds and a top speed of 320 km/h (199 mph).

That's pertty weak for that kinda of money. Gorgeous car though...

Back