• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cls 55 Amg & C32 Amg Burnout Video

weak!!!!

those car dont even have LSD diff... :rolleyes:

hahaha
my frnds Civic can do the same burnout :biggrin:

this should be in the off topic section

If you have nothing nice to say, then you shouldn't say anything at all.

Also, its definitely not weak, he had the renntech upgrade done, pushing 700hp.

And keep in mind that this is his everyday driver, his weekender is either his Ferrari F1 Modena, or his Diablo.....

Last edited:
I would expect a "55" to have LSD..One wheel burnout is weak.. I guess MB figures Traction control can compensate for lack of LSD..

omeys_berlina said:
If you have nothing nice to say, then you shouldn't say anything at all.

Also, its definitely not weak, he had the renntech upgrade done, pushing 700hp.

And keep in mind that this is his everyday driver, his weekender is either his Ferrari F1 Modena, or his Diablo.....

I meant weak for a $50K+ car and 700HP do that kind of burn out. I didn't mean weak as in no power. In this case, an expensive car has no LSD.... to do a decent burn out is not something cool. So expectation from your friend's MB should be bad ass... but in this video...NOT. As I said, my 1985 Corolla with 70HP can do a better burnout... period. I didn't say anything bad about your FRIEND's expensive toys, did I?

NA1/2-R said:
As I said, my 1985 Corolla with 70HP can do a better burnout... period.

...AND only wast 50 bucks worth of tires instead of 500 bucks worth of tires. Sometimes it is nice to have a beater.

IMO the CLS looks like a slug. And I too would expect at least LSD on a car costing that kind of $$. "NSX pictures only. Post non-NSX photos in Off Topic." The Off topic section would be more appropriate. Thanks for the post though.

Hmmm.... ;)

jordansx said:
IMO the CLS looks like a slug. And I too would expect at least LSD on a car costing that kind of $$. "NSX pictures only. Post non-NSX photos in Off Topic." The Off topic section would be more appropriate. Thanks for the post though.
Hey... I guess I still have a hard time finding the thrill in this type of thing..... Desecrating your tires on purpose to see some smoke be produced? Just drive your car in cold weather.... optically it appears the same way....

Also, it'll save your need to go buy new tires :biggrin: Dunno 'bout you , but mine cost more than a couple pretty pennies......

but, I gotta admit, if it isn't me, my car, or my tires..... burn on baby~ :tongue: ;)

Not meaning to hijack in any way but found a similar vid.... can't tell completely, but is that an NSX in the background?

<embed style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=1473992488068038611&hl=en-CA" flashvars=""> </embed>

In high school on my Mustang I installed windshield washer nozzles over the tires and filled the tank with Clorox. That produced wicked burnout.

Back