• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Club radio

Anybody know what a good club radio is nowadays? Not talking about the 2 way walkie talkies, but we used to run the business UHF band radios during canyonballs. Sadly someone stole my old radio years ago, but I was thinking of picking one back up. What's a good one these days?

I have a pair of the Uniden radios on the club frequency. $150 for the pair.

I will have these radios with me for delivery to NSXPO at no extra charge, what could be a better deal. :eek:

So you're offering to deliver them for Dave? Is that what I'm understanding here? =)

What model number are those Unidens?

So you're offering to deliver them for Dave? Is that what I'm understanding here? =)

What model number are those Unidens?

Yes on delivery to Vegas, tips always accepted! :biggrin:
PM DaveG for details, I won't pick them up till tomorrow.
See you in Vegas, Gil

The radios are Uniden model #SPU21KT. I put new rechargeable batteries in them about 2 years ago. Also included are the AC chargers. I charged them overnight and they are working fine.

Gil is my mule.

DaveG

The radios are Uniden model #SPU21KT. I put new rechargeable batteries in them about 2 years ago. Also included are the AC chargers. I charged them overnight and they are working fine.

Gil is my mule.

DaveG

Ye Haw!! :eek:

Back