• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Clutches

Clutches which one???

I'm looking to replace the stock clutch. I have seen Dali's packages with lighten flywheels and they look interesting. Anyone have any experience? Or other suggetstions.

Not tracking the car. Just looking for a high performance street set up.

JL

Last edited:
Look in the FAQ, and do a search on these forums. You'll find plenty of information already posted.

While I did look thru the FAQ and did do a search, I was hoping for some more specific input. But thanks anyway.

Well, I was looking for a new clutch for a long time. Wanted something like stock, but with better performance. My options were narrowed down to the Centerforce or ACT clutch. When I was finally ready to order, I heard about SOS's new clutch from Spec. Seems like a really good deal, I just recieved mine and it gets installed within the next few days. I'll do a little write up once I get some time in with it. :)
Regards
- Z

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29234

The stock clutch is sufficient for 95% of owners, and will last longer than the rebuilt units. With the NSXCA discount or from Dali Racing, it is less than or equal to $1000, and only the new Spec clutch which is an unknown at present is markedly cheaper.

Back