• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Coach allegedly paid to have boy hurt...

hmm, wow.

my hometown is about 40 miles east of pittsburgh so I guess this is close to home.

maybe we should pay inmates to incorporate 'balls and his head' while he's in jail :D

I think 180 days in county jail, 3 years probation, and 400 hours of community service ought to teach him a lesson. Either that or have the entire team and their parents line up and fire balls at him for 10 minutes..... :smile:

Cairo94507 said:
I think 180 days in county jail, 3 years probation, and 400 hours of community service ought to teach him a lesson. Either that or have the entire team and their parents line up and fire balls at him for 10 minutes..... :smile:

Yeah...400 hours of community service at a special education school.

I don’t see how the kids father kept from killing the SOB!

See below.

If that were my son and a grown man paid someone to hurt him, that’s a death sentence buddy.

But guess who will be going to prison - you. Who then will your son have as a father as he grows up, while you are serving time? Think before you act.

You never can tell these days, with road rage and such.

I just don't want to be anywhere near someone that says they will do that or will do that which they say.

But then again, hiding behind a keyboard is easy to do. I'm just as guilty as the next person of this.

The coach is a pathetic person. His parents and family should be ashamed of his behavior. He is less than a man.

Back