• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cobalt Race Systems -- NSX Customer Input

Down to the last detail, Cobalt strives to satisfy its customers. As such, I would like to ask for opinions from NSX Prime members on the lettering syle for the new COBALT 4 caliper, before it goes into final production. Cobalt Race Systems brake upgrade kits will be available for: Integra GSR, Integra Type-R, S2000, RSX Type-S, and the NSX. [The image file is rather large -- under 56k take note!]

The choices are located here:
http://www.cobaltfriction.com/tempfiles/img_htspec.gif

(If you use IE with image resize, please expand the image file to full resolution, or else the lettering/logos may be distorted.)

Please e-mail me at andie@cobaltfriction with your "vote".

Many advance "thank yous",

Andie

------------------
andie w lin
cobalt friction technologies
www.cobaltfriction.com
tel: 954.828.1512
fax: 954.828.1517

I'll dissent. I don't think it looks like a "4" in option 5. I think option 3 has the font for the "4" looking most like the "COBALT" - but I think the "4" needs a horizontal line through it like each letter in COBALT does.

Glad to hear you're going to have fitments for all three cars in my garage.
wink.gif

Andie-

Have you discussed what price range your brake kit will in for the NSX?

Would be nice not to have to pay a monster premium over the other acura kits if most of the same parts are being used.

Back