• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Coilover top hat question

Hi guys,

Installing my KW v3 coils this weekend but I wanted to get new bushings to replace the 20 year old ones on the car right now. Can anyone give me the part number of the bushing to be replaced?

You might want to look at the Zanardi bushings instead, they are direct fit and a little stiffer rubber. You need 2 per top hot. $10.24 each online at acuraoemparts.com

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="780"><tbody><tr bgcolor="#F4F4F4"><td align="left" height="2" width="8%">
</td> <td align="left" height="2" width="13%">51631-SL0-901 </td> <td height="2" width="30%">RUBBER, SHOCK ABSORBER MOUNTING (YAMASHITA)</td></tr></tbody></table>

You might want to look at the Zanardi bushings instead, they are direct fit and a little stiffer rubber. You need 2 per top hot. $10.24 each online at acuraoemparts.com

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="780"><tbody><tr bgcolor="#F4F4F4"><td align="left" height="2" width="8%">
</td> <td align="left" height="2" width="13%">51631-SL0-901 </td> <td height="2" width="30%">RUBBER, SHOCK ABSORBER MOUNTING (YAMASHITA)</td></tr></tbody></table>

Cool, didn't know the Zanardi ones were different I'll get those instead.

Thanks!

Back