• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Coin Tray

Hi my girlfriend just bought a 91 NSX and it came with the nsx phone which I promptly removed, what I'm looking for is a new coin tray as there is a hole cut in hers where the wires went through for the hands free unit that went in the coin tray, I could make a new bottom for the tray but if a new or used tray is available I would like to go in that route, By the way does anyone need a phone?
Doug 98 spa yellow
Diane 91 fomula red

From the crash parts catalog in the FAQ here, it appears that you can buy a new one from your dealer. Looks like part number 77298-SL0-A00ZA for a list price around $30.

show1nsx said:
I just order one 35 dollars. Pick it up thursday.:D

I also need to replace mine. I know that they are not expensive, but figured it might be a difficult install. Show1nsx, would you post how your installation went once you're done?

thanks!

is there anyway we can get the coin tray that is available in the nsx that are in japan? those coin trays acutally have a little button where you can slide in ur coins like ur quaters. I'd be very interested in getting my hand on one of these.

madfast said:
is there anyway we can get the coin tray that is available in the nsx that are in japan? those coin trays acutally have a little button where you can slide in ur coins like ur quaters. I'd be very interested in getting my hand on one of these.

Uhh... its a japanese tray. Wont the slots be sized for japanese coins?

madfast said:

The coin tray is replaced by fog light switches, headlamp washers and adjusters. Here is an old topic and a pic. Not cheap.
http://www.nsxprime.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/002568.html

SB001.jpg

Back