• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Coke or Pepsi

I like Zaino - eh, sorry I mean Coke!
biggrin.gif

Have you tried the new vanilla coke they just starting selling in SoCal, like an old soda fountain drink.

------------------
  • 1997 NSX-T
  • 1983 El Camino
  • 1972 VW Bug

ICE COLD DIET PEPSI .
smile.gif

ACTUALLY CRYSTAL LIGHT (RASBERRY ICE)

OR MY PERSONAL FAVORITE;
STARBUCKS DOUBLE ESPRESSO/1 EFFEDRINE/AND AN ICED COFFEE BLACK "TO GO" A NEWPORT AND A COUPLE HOURS AT THE GYM.

------------------
WWW.MYNSX.COM

[This message has been edited by MYNSX (edited 27 November 2002).]

Classic Coke.
Vanilla Coke.
Cherry Coke.
Lemon Coke.
And Root Beer!
biggrin.gif

Incidentally, if you do your own taste test and pay close attention, Pepsi has a slight hint of citrus taste to it!
wink.gif

Ben,
You know my beverage of choice is a Diet Coke w/lemon. And that's an actual lemon...not that twist crap they try to pass off as lemon. That's more like Diet Coke with a splash of Mello Yellow in it. Speaking of Mello Yellow...how come your Diet Pepsi bottles look like they've been filled half full of Mello Yellow Ben??? Is there anything you'd care to share with the class?

Originally posted by gheba_nsx:
Espresso and Ephedrine is 2/3 of the ECA stack... a cheap and effective gym supplement!

If you add Aspirine to the other two ingredeints it works even better!
smile.gif

Actually the effedrine used contains asprin.
I was cruisin' in my car and was thinking of this post.

------------------
WWW.MYNSX.COM

Originally posted by Joel:
Classic Coke.
Vanilla Coke.
Cherry Coke.
Lemon Coke.
And Root Beer!
biggrin.gif

Incidentally, if you do your own taste test and pay close attention, Pepsi has a slight hint of citrus taste to it!
wink.gif

Have you ever tried Lemon Pepsi. Tastes like what I think Pledge liquid would taste like. YUCK !!!

------------------
ALL NSX
92 RED/BLACK 5-SPEED

I prefer Coke to Pepsi, but I prefer Diet Pepsi to Diet Coke.

My favorite is Orangina
cool.gif

I think Vanilla Coke RULES! The diet is not so good though.

I pretty much drink raspberry Ice Crystal Light all the time. Too much sugar in the coke!

Back