• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cold Air Still Blows Even When Climate Control is Shut Off...Normal?

When the temperature is at it's coldest setting and the climate control is OFF, there is still a little bit of cold air coming from the vents. Sometimes, I can literally see the condensation coming out of the vents and water droplets building up on the vents themselves. All this when the climate control is off.

When I turn the temperature up (still in the off position), there is no more cold air. Keep in mind, it has been very hot and humid here in Cleveland.

Thanks

Last edited:
On some vehicles, it automatically kicks on the AC compressor every once in a while. I believe that is to help keep the seals from drying out.

KooLaid said:
On some vehicles, it automatically kicks on the AC compressor every once in a while. I believe that is to help keep the seals from drying out.

It's actually Ayrton Senna's ghost. His spirit is alive and well and in all of our cars. Sometimes he just gets a little warm and needs to cool down.

KooLaid said:

I have never heard of such a thing, but its definatly not the case on the NSX. I would go with a ccu issue.

Armando

sjones: I will check that out.

Now it won't even work :mad:
It's 95 degrees out and SUPER humid here in Cleveland and I have no climate control. The lights come on etc but then I hit the buttons nothing happens. Where is the fuse for this?

Back