• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Colorado Cerebral Palasy Exotic Sprots Car Show

Sorry about second reply, but did you see the post about the NMNSXPO?? Chuck is a great guy and I know the drive he's talking about. It's a great drive. I can't make the race track event, just the Friday drive, but those Albuquerque guys sure are nice. If you go, you'll have to go right through good old Trinidad. Take care.

Craig.....Shame on you. Just brush and floss the ones you want to keep!! :smile:

Sorry about second reply, but did you see the post about the NMNSXPO??
I can't make NMNSXPO - Aimee is competing in the Loveland Lake2Lake Triathlon that weekend. That and Albuquerque is like 7 hours from here.

I don't think I'll make the real NSXPO either...though I've been wanting to for years. I was thinking 2008 would be closer, making it easy to skip this year in anticipation of next, but Portland is only 2 hours closer than Columbus.

I'm familiar with FLOSS, but I'm not sure what it has do to with keeping my teeth clean. Next you're going to tell me I should have my wisdom teeth pulled. I know the routine. :biggrin:

While I spent last week cleaning, waxing and polishing, Craig was busy changing diapers....Life is all about priorities :confused:

I thought the diaper changing would be to my advantage with all those people recommending diapers for washing/waxing. I can tell you, they have no idea what they're talking about...and probably missed this SAT question:

76. FLOSS is to teeth as ...
a. premium fuel is to C30A.
b. Lexol is to ebony leather.
c. CTSC is to NSX at high-altitude.
d. dirty diaper is to Formula Red paint.

Last edited:
I can't make NMNSXPO - That and Trinidad is like 7 hours from here.

I think you and Kool Aid need to get an atlas!!!! I made it from Trinidad to Ft. Collins in 4:30 in my slow Lexus SUV through rush hour and a gas stop. Trinidad to Colorado Springs is 1:45. Trinidad to Park Meadows (Denver) is 2:30. It's not the end of the world down here, but you can see it from here.

The NMNSXPO will be some great drives I think. There are some beautiful drives down this way...Taos, Red River, Angel Fire, Cuchara etc. Wish you could make it Craig. Perhaps we should plot out a route to Portland and get a group to drive up there. That would be fantastic. Hope to see you sometime this summer. Take care.

God, when I bought my nsx and drove it back to colorado springs from houston, it felt like the LONGEST stretch of road EVER from trinidad to the springs! Swore it felt like......... forever!!!! What was messed up is that peak near trinidad that sorta looks like pikes peak. I was soooo happy because it looked like pikes peak and thought I was close to home..... boy was I WRONG!

I swear, you must drive like a madman!

I can't make NMNSXPO - That and Trinidad is like 7 hours from here.

I think you and Kool Aid need to get an atlas!!!! I made it from Trinidad to Ft. Collins in 4:30 in my slow Lexus SUV through rush hour and a gas stop.

I meant Albuquerque (i.e. where NMNSXPO is), my bad. I'll correct that post now. Yes, FC to Trinidad isn't too bad...probably 3:30 if you can avoid rush hour or heavy weekend traffic (I'd also agree with your 1:45 estimate for Trinidad to CS).

Back