• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Colorado newbie checkin in

Hey everyone, Just checking in here. Im in Loveland Colorado and just purchased my 91X. I look forward to meeting some of the colorado people and attending events when possible.
If anyone else is in the area, drop me a line here

Thanks,
Dave

Hi Dave,

I'm not too far from you.

So, tell us about the '91. Where did it come from? Any mods?

Regards,
John

Erie huh? cool!!
I actually work really close to erie at IBM on 52 and Diag Hwy.
Anyways... Its a 91 5speed Imola Orange. It was for sale here on the boards a few times but nobody showed much interest. I was a bit skeptical due to the repaint so i went to see it in person in Pennsylvania. The paint job is immaculent. I cannot tell that it was repainted except in the engine bay which was still black so didnt stick out that much. I cannot believe the ammount of compliments ive gotten in the past day since ive had it back here in colorado. It has the following mods:
Comptech exhaust
Comptech air intake
Comptech springs
Enkei RPM2 black shadow chrome 17/18 wheels
indash DVD player, 10 inch JL audio sub built under passenger side dash
all JL audio high end components
HID headlights,
Wings west front lip
And thats all i believe.
I LOVE the car and am sure glad i bought it

WillErickson said:
Congrats on the purchase Dave, you'll enjoy many miles to come. Do you have any pics to share?

Will

Thanks, i have a Perma Grin because of this car. I cannot get enough of looking at it.
I dont have any pics but will get some up shortly and share with you all.

Welcome and Congrats!!!

Hey Dave, Congrats on your new X!!! Please check out the Col track event post I just updated. I am unoffically the organizer for the Colorado NSX group for ewvent and get togethers.

The track event in July is third event this summer. I will be posting pictures and evnet summaried for thte frst 2 this weekend! In addition to the July track envt, one of the other members and I have talked about a social get together in July either in Castle Rock or Littleton.

I have an email distro that I just set up this past week. If you'd like to be added email me @ [email protected].

Thanks and congrats again!:cool:

Hi

Hi deedubb, congratulations on your purchace. It is good to know someone close to Fort Collins with an NSX. I have heard of one or two but I have rarely seen any NSX's in Ft Collins but mine ofcourse
Drop me an email or Phone call 970 420-8981
Vance

Re: Hi

Smoothaccel said:
Hi deedubb, congratulations on your purchace. It is good to know someone close to Fort Collins with an NSX. I have heard of one or two but I have rarely seen any NSX's in Ft Collins but mine ofcourse
Vance

Thanks man, Check your email

deedubb said:
Erie huh? cool!!
I actually work really close to erie at IBM on 52 and Diag Hwy.
Anyways... Its a 91 5speed Imola Orange. It was for sale here on the boards a few times but nobody showed much interest. I was a bit skeptical due to the repaint so i went to see it in person in Pennsylvania. The paint job is immaculent. I cannot tell that it was repainted except in the engine bay which was still black so didnt stick out that much. I cannot believe the ammount of compliments ive gotten in the past day since ive had it back here in colorado. It has the following mods:
Comptech exhaust
Comptech air intake
Comptech springs
Enkei RPM2 black shadow chrome 17/18 wheels
indash DVD player, 10 inch JL audio sub built under passenger side dash
all JL audio high end components
HID headlights,
Wings west front lip
And thats all i believe.
I LOVE the car and am sure glad i bought it

My first time posting here, although i believe i have read many, many things that have been helpful:D
I think i saw your car at Sountrack in Boulder the other day.. i parked and waited around a lot.. even answered some questions from passwersby who were interested in the cars...
Very nice paint job!... saw the lcd panel, the front lip...the wheels... i think you forgot to mention the rear end valence, which also looks very nice. You have picked up a very nice looking car!;)
...let's keep a look out for other cars in town, and add to this thread.
Congrats! ... and i bought my own car only about two months ago... NSX is truly the best!

HAHA, that cool. Sorry i missed you. my buddy works there and was working out a killer deal on a clifford alarm which gets installed tuesday.

Im in boulder alot. Keep an eye out for me.

Dave

Certainly will keep an eye out... we should try and find all of the NSXs in Boulder County and arrange a breakfast, or a dinner. There is nothing more impressive than several NSXs in a row.:cool:

Re: Hi

Smoothaccel said:
Vance

Hmm..

I drop by Ft Collins about 4 to 5 times a year and I am yet to see a NSX out there. The only car that I keep seeing is that Lamborghini kit car, LOL.

Ken

Re: Re: Hi

2slow2speed said:
Hmm..

I drop by Ft Collins about 4 to 5 times a year and I am yet to see a NSX out there. The only car that I keep seeing is that Lamborghini kit car, LOL.

Ken

LOL. Ya, I also see that kit car too. I have not seen it in a while though.

David, it was a pleasure to meet you. that is one beautifull NSX. The HID's look cool too. I was able to spot you for 1/2 mile. Anwways keep in touch.
Vance

Back