• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Colorado owners

Well I have started looking for my next NSX and I have noticed one for sale at Rocky Mountain Auto-sport in Denver. I was able to speak with the owner/sales manager and in our conversation he mentioned another interested party had a friend who currently owned an NSX come by to check out the car, just checking if it might have been a local prime member. I have heard both good and bad about this place but am more interested in the condition of the vehicle. Any input would be appreciated

Many Thanks- Ash Eyre

If the weather dosen't tank tomorrow, I can go take a look at it for you. I, too, have heard good and bad about RMA.

Thank you very much for the offer mskrotzki I recieved a pm from the member who looked at the vehicle and he was able to give me a pretty good assesment. If I really get serious about this car I may take you up on your offer. Thank you

I had purchased a Mercedes from RMA, and did not have the best experience, but have heard others had better experiences then I did.

Good luck and hope it works out for you.

BTW: Mike, hope all is well man!

I was able to speak with the owner/sales manager and in our conversation he mentioned another interested party had a friend who currently owned an NSX come by to check out the car, just checking if it might have been a local prime member.

That was me asking for help. Tong in Denver helped me out by taking a look at the NSX for me. Thank you again!! From the sound of his visit the NSX is in good shape. The front lip is banged up obviously from the pics and the front floor mats need to be replaced. Rear tires are not OEM while the fronts are. The only reason I did not pull the trigger was that I found an 04 Silverstone in California and went with that one instead.

Good luck!

Nik

Back