• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Complete Driver Side Door - Price Negotiable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello All,

I need to clear my storage ASAP, so I am selling two driver side doors that I had laying around. Prices are Negotiable.

Door #1

Off of a 1997 NSX, Painted Spa Yellow, no body work was done on the door, it was just painted Spa Yellow but will need to be repainted since it does have some scratches. The door is in good condition, no dings or dents as shown in the picture. It comes with the wire harness attached, however, the harness was cut when I got it from the yard. So this door is pretty much missing the regulator, panel, and side mirror. I does come with the glass. Pictures are shown below, I am asking $400 OBO for this door.

Door #2

Off of a 1992 NSX, black, will need to be repainted as you can see in the picture it has some scratches, but no dings or dents, never had any body work done on it. This door does come with everything except the side mirror and door panel. It was purchased from the junk yard so I am not sure if the regulator works or not, also the wires are cut from the main harness on this door as well (junk yards mistake). The glass is included and will need to have the tint removed from it. Pictures posted below. Asking price for this door is $450 OBO.

Buyer must pay 3.5% paypal fee and also I prefer local pick ups (Southern California), but will work with buyer to arrange shipping at buyers expense if needed, I just don't know how to ship something of this size and weight. :smile:pictures of the door below.

If you are interested, please send me a PM. Thank you all in advance.

Door#1
image-1.jpg

image_2-1.jpg

image_1-1.jpg

image_3-1.jpg

Door #2
image-2.jpg

image-3.jpg

image_1-2.jpg

image_2-2.jpg

image_3-2.jpg

image_4.jpg

Last edited:
Price reduced for both doors. New price for door #1 is $300 and New price for door #2 is $350 plus shipping and 3.5% paypal fees. Local pick ups preferred, located in San Diego, CA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back