• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Comptech / Autorotor supercharger, Less than 500 miles, So Cal area

Status
Not open for further replies.

1sikryd

I bought this kit from one of our NsxPrime member, JSNIDER23. I never had a chance to install it; it's still in the box, unopened since the day it was delivered. I sold my car 1 month ago so I don't need this anymore.

This is a direct quote from the person I bought it from. "This kit was on my car for less than 500 miles, it was high boost for about 100 of those miles. It remains in perfect shape."

Asking $7500

Local pick up would be best. Please text or call me if you have any questions,

(626)205-0330

email: [email protected]

Still for sale...

I have had at least 5 emails and PMs with similar questions, so here's more info.

I'm not sure what year it came off from but I bought it for my 2002 nsx. The seller did confirm that the kit is complete and it'll fit my car. Like I said, I sold it before I had a chance to install it. Check my feedbacks and buy with confidence. The person I bought it from was very meticulous, he wrapped every single parts in either ziplock bags or plastics. I also checked the seller on Prime and he has 100% iTrader feedbacks. This is a great deal for a practically brand new kit. Paypal or credit card fees will be additional 3%. Thanks. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back